The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPC and Click fraud

temi

affiliate
I noticed a remark Maxseo made in a thread about Goolde Adwords, I also remember that one of the unique selling proposition of Independent Search Engine and Directory network is the fact that not click frauds on their network, it makes me wonder how large a problem is click fraud?
Have you experienced it or have you been a click fraud perpetrator :) I will like to hear from you.

To avoid dealing with click fraud, I do not advertise on the content network. My adwords campaign only runs on the Google search network.
There is just too much fraud when you put your ads on the content network. I used to do it and it used to run my budget quick and I would get almost no conversion.
Now that I only advertise on the Google search network, I get a better return for my bucks.

Maxseo's negative PPC experience was on Google network, its nice to know you had a positive experience. Jack, care to share how Google dealt with you click fraud complaint?

We have just started Google ads, and we are advertising on the content network. I shall perhaps turn this option off. We have been warned about click fraud. It is really worrying for us, having just started our business and being a little 'green' about some of the problems encountered.

MI
Back