The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Power to the mobile

DoubleDouble

Hi All,

so a small follow along/looking for some pointers.

I am running a CPI offer (utlility) converts on install (from google play store)

4 angles, 8 creatives, cutting placements when they reach 4x the CPI.

I am really struggling, the aff network has sent me the stats for the offer, (59K installs in 1 geo alone last week, and it was a LATAM (not Brazil) GEO!

what am I doing wrong? I am struggling to get the offer to convert, is it difficult for everyone to convert direct from a banner? I have put 3 LPs in the mix and the results are really not much better.

I am finding that it is not just the case with this offer, tried browser installs, launchers, utility apps and have had nothing be remotely successful so far. I am not throwing the towel in but wow it is frustrating!

Hi All,

I am running a CPI offer (utlility) converts on install (from google play store)

I am really struggling, the aff network has sent me the stats for the offer, (59K installs in 1 geo alone last week, and it was a LATAM (not Brazil) GEO!

what am I doing wrong? I am struggling to get the offer to convert, is it difficult for everyone to convert direct from a banner? I have put 3 LPs in the mix and the results are really not much better.

I am finding that it is not just the case with this offer, tried browser installs, launchers, utility apps and have had nothing be remotely successful so far. I am not throwing the towel in but wow it is frustrating!

Hello I can help you out with this, Check my site out below this post.

Its not a course. CPA Teacher is a CPA network with over 1300+ top offers from CPI Email Submits Pin Submits, We do have a classroom members can use for free to get methods landing pages tools ect.

You should write in big capital letter it is a cpa network. The word submit tells people that knows enough about the business that it is a network but for newbie, it is confusing.

You are the only cpa network that also provide courses. You should write in bold "cpa network that teach you do to the work". It could either be above or below Learn to earn. It rhymes and says enough.

It would be more obvious for everyone.

Hi All,

Have you tried the spying tricks to discover the strategy of the competitions?

Here is a cool thread: Here's Exactly How I Start ALL My Profitable Campaigns | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

MI
Back