The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Posting in Facebook groups issue

Kay Tee

affiliate
Anyone doing bulk posting in facebook groups ?

I am looking to bulk post in alot of groups from alot of accounts , but it seems facebook is quite strict about it .

Any safer methods around ?

I am looking to bulk post in alot of groups from alot of accounts , but it seems facebook is quite strict about it .

I am working on facebook now and once you post to too many groups it blocks you from doing so for an amount of time. Especially if your ad comes across as spam. How do you get so many facebook accounts?

I am working on facebook now and once you post to too many groups it blocks you from doing so for an amount of time. Especially if your ad comes across as spam. How do you get so many facebook accounts?
Using MassPlanner , i currently have 100+ accounts , and all accounts have 30+ groups joined .Now posting CPA offers is getting pain in the ass

I have been doing the group posting for a while now and I must say it has been working to my advantage. They are the best things that you can ever use today. As long as you have the groups that have no issues you posting, then you will find everything working for you. make sure also that you are consistent on what you are doing, it will work out best for you.

I have been doing the group posting for a while now and I must say it has been working to my advantage. They are the best things that you can ever use today. As long as you have the groups that have no issues you posting, then you will find everything working for you. make sure also that you are consistent on what you are doing, it will work out best for you.

in short you are saying that posting in 100 groups daily is damn possible and easy ? all we need is better groups not facebook policies about posting ?

You should know that there is no benefit any more to playing games with multiple accounts. For the same amount of work and staying within FB guidelines, you can make a load of money. You are trying to work a declining method by utilizing multiple accounts on FB or any other social accounts. Your business model is outdated and will cost you valuable time and revenue in the end.

I've never done blackhat but I really believe that it is being forced out of existence, a bit at a time.

Meanwhile, some people can still make it profitable but man, does it ever seem like a lot of work to me. My hat's off to those who put in the effort. That's determination against the odds.

Just my opinion but I think directing all that effort to a longer term, more stable whitehat biz would be more beneficial (both for work and financial reasons) and at some point would become easier.

banners
Back