The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

POSTFest - Cash to be won!!!

temi

affiliate

First UK Webmaster Forums POSTFest Sunday April 8th join the fun and Wins some cash!!!

What is POSTFest?
POSTFest is just a fun day, designated as a posting festival day at UK Webmaster Forums. Mainly a gimmick to get members to post more to increase the forum’s contents.​

Can I participate?
Yes, all members of UK Webmaster Forums new and old are welcomed to participate in POSTFest.​

What sort of post can I post on POSTFest day?
Just the normal post, articles or other stuff UK Webmaster Forum members will find useful. Minimum of 50 words

What is in it for me?
If you are declared the POSTFest winner on the day, you will get a special recognition on our POSTFest thread which includes link to your website.
- You will get $25 CASH!!
- You will get a “POSTFest winner tag under your forum name.​

What do I have to do to win?
The winner of POSTFest will be the person who contributed the most post to the forum on POSTFest day. Before you start posting, please make note of the number of posts you have recorded for you before POSTFest day and the total number you have after POSTFest day.​

What if I win, how do I get my cash?
Just send you paypal email address to Temi and you will be credited with $25

What time is POSTFest?
00:00 - 24:00 GMT .

If you have any question or would like to help with POSTFest please let me know.​

The postfest will run for exactly 24 hours so that's 00:00 - 24:00.
And since this is a UK forum the timeframe will be by GMT.

You do not have to be online for 24 hours, you just poping and pop out of the forum or like me pre prepare some posts for the day, I am giving away my strategy :( . Anyway, I am giving away the prize so I cannot win even if get most of the post on the day :(

So the staff can be in the competition too?
*melky stops everything and goes to create a vBulletin flood script* :D

You do not have to be online for 24 hours, you just poping and pop out of the forum or like me pre prepare some posts for the day, I am giving away my strategy

Temi, it sounds like some black hat competing technique, but it's supposed to be the winning strategy. Nevertheless i put my vote on espresso.:)

What an ethical man, but don't forget, articles are also allowed, I think one would have needed to write or plan the articles before that day, anyway, I will have some expresso ready for the day too :)

You know it's a part of my personal brand. :D My honour is the last i want to lose.

I think we completely forgot about this festival :(

Ive tried similar Temi, they dont seem to work very well.

Maybe its been done too many times before?

Mind you one point, people need to know. I visit here reasonably regulally and untill today i wasnt aware (id have won of course!!!.LOL).So maybe that was a part of the problem?

At least you rembered to run it, I completely forgot, just rember about it now, too many things doing :(

I'm not suprised. It was Easter and we were doing 5 things at the same time.
Best thing we can do is do it again. But not forget about it this time. :(

At least you rembered to run it, I completely forgot, just rember about it now, too many things doing :(

Tell you what Temi, next time promote it but accidentally put my Forum as the link......I wont mind..honest.....LOL

MI
Back