Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Post up your Desk/Office!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok guys so heres your chance to show us where and how you work your magic.

I purchased my first property in January and luckily it came with my very first office!

Heres some picture of where i do my day to day grinding!

okenyonwebsworkstation.jpg

okenyonwebsoffice.jpg

okenyonwebsdesk.jpg

okenyonwebscanvas.jpg

Make sure you drop your images also.

Here's my current setup. We're moving to a new office at the beginning of August and I'll have an all new setup I'll post then :)

and my trusty co-worker:

Not sure how you can be anymore productive with a 3rd screen. Yeah, it looks cool, but honestly, I probably don't even need the 2nd. Cycling through Spaces is much more efficient.

Bad ass setup dude! I've been toying with the idea of getting a third screen... is it waaaay awesome?

I love it. It didn't increase my productivity as much as originally moving from 1 to 2, but it definitely helped still. I might swap out the 24" side monitors for 1600x1200 resolution 20's in portrait orientation like this...

5zaOb.jpg

or just get two more 2560x1600 30's.

Not sure how you can be anymore productive with a 3rd screen. Yeah, it looks cool, but honestly, I probably don't even need the 2nd. Cycling through Spaces is much more efficient.

Seeing everything at once is much more efficient than cycling through spaces for me. Especially if I am reading or cutting from one spot while typing or pasting to another. My tracking system is constantly up in my right monitor so I can see it at all times.

^ Jurassic or not, as long as you're productive, that's all that counts, right!

Here is mine.

lEGjf.jpg

Attachments

• lEGjf.jpg
    lEGjf.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 70
MI
Back