The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Post a picture of your pet!

It's been a few years, so here's an updated picture of Hazel :)

vrMpcvd.jpg

I post pictures of her and my daughter fairly often on my Instagram.

i've never have a pet
it's so unusual for me to take care of pet :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, this breaks my heart! Pets are so wonderful.

It's been a few years, so here's an updated picture of Hazel :)

?

I post pictures of her and my daughter fairly often on my Instagram.

Holy cow, is your little princess one already? That went by fast!

Hazel still looks good!

@game333's dog is sooo super cute - simply had to post him

cute-dog-500.png

+ doesn't his owner not look quite similar?!?
Lim-dog150.png
:D:D:D

When a dog and his master live together long enough, they start to look like each other?
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kimia is a pet friendly office xD ... and we have a constant friend with us, his name is Mateo, and he brings laughter and fun to the whole team. Its really a great way to have a break xD
View attachment 8851

So cute! Who's dog is he? Yours?

When a dog and his master live together long enough, they start to look like each other?
:D:D:D:D:D:D
Well, I didn't know that @game333 is a master :D, but it's a scientifically proven fact that owners become similar to their dogs, please read here:
Here's Why You And Your Dog Look So Much Alike
Dogs look like their owners – it’s a scientific fact (= even a BBC article!!)
and in the case of @game333, if his dog is super cute, then it can be only good for @game333... :D:D:D

Ooops, that reminds me now of throwing all the cockroaches out of my apartment yet today - before I look like them ... :eek::rolleyes:

Pet friendly office? Wow, you guys get cooler by the minute!
jajajaja, we get "friendlier"... nnaaaaa. We like to keep the office a welcoming place for all, unless someone is "uncomfortable" around animals or has allergies, then we would have to reconsider, as we respect all. However! We are lucky and everyone is happy with the new policy!

@azgold Mateo is Cristinas dog, from HR, she gave us permission to do the photoshoot xD ... Now we have an avalanch of internal pets pics at the office, Ill try sending out some more during the week, they are lovely!

Have a great start to the week guys!

Well, I didn't know that @game333 is a master :D, but it's a scientifically proven fact that owners become similar to their dogs, please read here:
Here's Why You And Your Dog Look So Much Alike
Dogs look like their owners – it’s a scientific fact (= even a BBC article!!)
and in the case of @game333, if his dog is super cute, then it can be only good for @game333... :D:D:D

Ooops, that reminds me now of throwing all the cockroaches out of my apartment yet today - before I look like them ... :eek::rolleyes:
Marc can soon become a psychic face reading.

21st Century Edition
Marc's Chinese Face Reading
chinese_face_reading_2.jpg

Credits: Marc

Well, I didn't know that @game333 is a master

Are you saying the dog is the master? :D

Ooops, that reminds me now of throwing all the cockroaches out of my apartment yet today - before I look like them ...

I don't think cockroaches are good pets, Marc. :p You are wise to dispose of them but if you just throw them out the window, won't they just come back inside? :confused::D Are they litter trained? :D:D:D

You are wise to dispose of them but if you just throw them out the window, won't they just come back inside? :confused::D Are they litter trained? :D:D:D
I was animal-loving enough to bring them to the terrace of my beloved neighbors - at night, of course... :rolleyes:

I don't think cockroaches are good pets, Marc. :p
Yeah, you are right. And I'm still afraid, the same could happen to me as to @game333 and I will look one day similar to these sweet little pets :p:D
lakakake.png

Last edited:
I'm defined as BEST from Marc, there's nothing more than BEST unless Marc get up something like BEST BEST or BEST of The BEST, or BEST x ∞ or BEST x E=mc2, hopefully I can maintain what Marc called as "The Best".
Oh @game333, there are 3 simple words for your complicated definition: The Very Best !!!

For example "The Very Best of @game333": :D

Cute-Dog.png

MI
Back