The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Positive and Negative Rep? What do the Members Think of Adding This?

LeadKitchen

affiliate
This mostly goes out to Oliver but I was wondering why there is no rating system for members. It would be great to be able to give people positive ,Negative rep and Thanks. Similar to BHW.

If you wanted to avoid the issues that come along with it you could just do Positive reps and or Thanks. I just like to know who I am dealing with when a member contacts me or I read a thread. If Thanks and Neg/Pos reps were available it would be easier to know if the person giving advice is Legit or Full of it. I think people just starting out in this industry deserve to know who is giving valid advice. I see guys all the time giving bad advice and I think there should be a way to stop it.

What do the Members on CPAFix Think? Its just an opinion. :cool:

Re: Positive and Negative Rep? What do the Members Think of Adding Thi

It's a nice idea, we have the like mod installed as you can see under your post.

However i may code it so it shows how many likes a user has received in your profile?

Nice idea. If you could show below avatar how many likes the member has, that would be great.

It's a nice idea, we have the like mod installed as you can see under your post.

However i may code it so it shows how many likes a user has received in your profile?

Yea that's all we need. No need to go overboard. Some people abuse their power. Just showing the number of likes someone has would be great.

Is there anyway to show the likes members already have? Or would everyone have to start from scratch?

Yea that's all we need. No need to go overboard. Some people abuse their power. Just showing the number of likes someone has would be great.

Is there anyway to show the likes members already have? Or would everyone have to start from scratch?
I'll look into this today guys.

This ^

This ^

Done :) - check your user profiles!

Great addition, thanks guys keep them coming.

MI
Back