The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Popxxx.net - #1 Adult Popunder Ad Network [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightMedia OU

LightMedia OU submitted a new resource:

Popxxx - We buy/sell adult popunder traffic at best price !

Popxxx.net was built to deliver incredible results for publishers and advertisers, all around the world.
We are focused on adult popunder advertising but we also accept entertrainment websites, and we are glad to offer our solution here.

Publisher Features:
  1. Almost all websites are accepted.
  2. Fast domain approval.
  3. No minimum traffic requirement.
  4. We pay for all visitors.
  5. Real time stats .
  6. Minimum withdrawal amount is only $10.
  7. Withdrawals are processed daily including weekend.
  8. Payments through Ethereum (New), Bitcoin, Paypal, Paxum.
  9. Quality support and account manager.
  10. 5% life time commission from each user you are sending to us.
  • Bypass all of Adblock users with our popunder code. If you have users that use adblock on your website, don't worries popunder is open and your traffic are counted. Our code was support all browers and devices.
  • Have your own popunder code? perfectly, we offer your DIRECT URL of your websites. Ask your account manager about it.
Advertiser Solution:
Track your campaigns in real time. You will be able to see which websites are sending you traffic, and, you will see detailed information about the countries, devices and operating systems of your visitors. You have full control of your campaigns. Minimum deposit is only $20 USD.

Contact/Support:
Start to monetize your website with Popxxx.net : Popxxx.net - #1 Adult Popunder Network

Last edited:
Welcome and congratulations on getting your verified vendor status - WOOT!

200.gif

Hello to all,

We have great news, we added new payment method on our system. From today Payoneer is availlable for withdraw.
The minimum payment for withdraw Payoneer is $50 USD. This limit is from our Payoneer account and we can't pay less then $50 USD.

For more questions please contact us or add on skype.

I wish you a wonderful day!

Dear aff users, we have great news !!

Due of grow up day by of our popunder ad network, we added few more payments options, we selected the most popular payments providers to serve to our users.

Below are the full list of providers to withdraw your funds fast and securely:

Bitcoin, Paypal and Paxum

If you need information do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards!

Last edited:
home-splash-stop.png

Dear Publishers, we invite you to test our new Anti-Adblock Adcode. All stats from now are expeced to grow up by 40-45% for all users. If you are an old publisher please replace the old code with the new one. Just login and generate new popunder code for your website !!

Best Regards !

I added 20$ and damn received the traffic quickly, however, I don't know how to scale so ish, it's bad. No conversions. Wondering how adults works mhh..

They did pay after I posted here....and after a very sarcastic email basically informing me that my measely y payment wasnt at thetop of their priority list, and that I can wait till monday (requested on a Wed, got thisemail on aFriday, meanwhile their website + posts clearly state "Daily Payouts 7 Days/week".....

They didn't scam me, but their publisher support needs an overhaul

Hi Ace,

Are you read our news on DASHBOARD, that we notice about an delay payment this week, we pay every user, but this week we have some deposit funds into our accounts and durring 3-5 days to have our funds into our acccounts.

Also we are looking for new people to work for us from next month to reply fast on publishers and advertisers and solve all problems.

Don't worryes all payments will be made.

Ceers !

Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks
If you would like the publicity amongst the Affiliatefix community -- I am testing adult advertising networks.
If you are willing to fund a test with about $45 like the other tests let me know. PopXXX is unknown to me. I have been selling hardcore adult for large webcams companies since 2004.

Good or bad -- it's going to be made public with more transparency that usual -- that's my style.

Last edited:
This project delayed my withdraw for 2 month, here was all proofs but admin deleted it! It's normal here?

Anyway, I really don't advise working with this project to anyone!

This project delayed my withdraw for 2 month, here was all proofs but admin deleted it! It's normal here?

Anyway, I really don't advise working with this project to anyone!

Rxxx, are you serious?

You write an message to admin today that you not receive your payment, please stop abuse this forum with your frustration.

Is my last time when i reply you.

Have a nice day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back