The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PopCash + Voluum + Clickdealer (Help)

comegetbravo

Hello! I'm setting up my campaign with a new offer, I'm using PopCash as traffic source and voluum for tracking, I know very little about tracking in voluum so I would love to get some help here, my main problem with voluum is how to setup the new traffic source as there are no templates for PopCash to use. Would someone be very kind and show me...

Thanks

As far as I know, PopCash has only two dynamic tokens:
  • %siteid% – Site ID
  • %cc% – Country Code
This is all you need: http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/l4x68Bi.png

img

Ask their support if they have new tokens, they might have new ones that are not published yet.

Last edited:
Hi!
I have spoke to one of their staff, they provided me with 4 tracking tokens.

%siteid% - Publisher website id (this the one you need to track the site-ids)
%category% - Category Name (Movies, Streaming, Downloads and so on...)
%cc% - Country Code (2 letter country code like US, FR, DE, IT)
%operatingsystem% - Operating System (Windows, Linux, Android and so on...).

Hope it helps!

What is the Postback url and Pixel redirect url?

Some traffic sources can track conversions and provide you with a postback url. The url will be fired when Voluum tracks a conversion and it will show in the traffic source report. PopCash doesnt provide postback, so leave it blank.

Same with pixel redirect, PopCash doesnt support it afaik.

got a question with this popcash traffic source. I recently just got 5 conversions by advertising on popcash, and have set the abovementioned tracking tokens.

But on my Voluum, I am not able to see which conversion came from which websiteID in popcash. Is it a guessing game?

Oh guys I found it !
Simply double click on the campaign in voluum, and it will bring you to a detailed overview of it, and under one of the tabs, is variables. And siteid is there !
Cheers !

banners
Back