The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

PopAds Vs PopCash

tom804

Looking for opinions and reviews of PopAds and PopCash. Looking to gather some insight on their traffic.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for opinions and reviews of PopAds and PopCash. Looking to gather some insight on their traffic.

Thanks in advance.

We are using PopAds and it comes to be a real good adnetwork, providing a lot of targeting options. Check more information for PopAds and other adnetworks in our Mobile Academy.

Right now i'm only launching a test dating campaign. I'm not expecting much from it just wanna get a clear undertanding of PopAds & PopCash as a traffic network.

How do you guys get PopCash worked, I tried a successful campaign there and the CTR is really low, yet become a lost.

@tom804 hi, have you considered some other networks as well? I see you are looking into launching dating campaign, Adcash has plenty of traffic in dating category.

@tom804 hi, have you considered some other networks as well? I see you are looking into launching dating campaign, Adcash has plenty of traffic in dating category.

Hey sorry for such a late response. Actually I have. Trying to find just the right traffic source that allows me to also target by a variety of means such as carrier, os, etc.

MI
Back