The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pop Ads Masterization!

Okay I will relook at the datas and see the winning landing page. I also looked at to make sure the traffic is not robot traffic too.

I would like to sum up everything I did and everything I learned from last month. Also a good reminder for me to take a look at when I start another campaign.

1. I started with asking my AM for the top offers on my vertical
2. I had countries that did MAKE money for others since budget is not really my problem I was okay with going for 2nd tire countries too.
3. choose a Country and ask again for the top offers for that specific country in my vertical.
4. So I got my offers.
6. Now for landing page and banners I searched with Opera and openvpn and safevpn (all free) took 2~3 hours to go through the pages of google to find some good landing pages and got 5 days of free trial for what runs where to get the most advertised landing page, banner.
7. Got total of 5 different landing page and some banners but since I am doing popup I had to think of angles to hook my visitors for my popup.
8. I asked my AM for some presell pages that she has (she only gave it to me after few days of me bringing traffic, so if you are newly joined and when you asked AM didn't give you presell pages, ask again after you show some proof you are trying to do business you don't need to make alot...) This gave me some idea of working angles.
9. Now time for work I had to go through my landing page hacks to increase my earnings with LP like @iamattila suggested.
Here's My Landing Page Hacks :
back button redirect, vibration, lp protection, delayed meta refresh, mobile popunders for another offer, countdown redirect, exit pop, intro pop, audio (All searchable on Google)
Speed up landing page hacks :
A. Compress JPEG Images Online
B. TinyPNG – Compress PNG images while preserving transparency
2. Add Caption to all Images
3. Is it responsive? Responsinator
4. Browser Compatibility Cross Browser Testing Tool. 300+ Browsers, Mobile, Real IE.
5. Check for code errors : The W3C Markup Validation Service
6. Minify Everything:
CSS Minifier
JavaScript Minifier
HTML minifier | Minify Code
Image compressing, HTML, js, css compressing(always double check it didn't ruin the landing page!!! learned it through a hard way),
CDN(Using Amazon Cloud free for first year)
10. Set up my campaign on my tracker
I really suggest you post one campaign link on the traffic source and adjust your path through tracker(using adsbridge) because when you start eliminating websites that is bleeding money it could get messy... I mean real messy. (again, learn through experience)
11. Eliminate anything that is bleeding you money...website, os, browser, etc. But I am mostly concentrating on website. Blacklisting any website that brought no conversions after 2X of the offer.
12. Landing page optimization : See metrics like EPV(most important according to @irs1995), CR, ROI
13. Find the winning angle, landing page and make variations similar to the winning creatives.
Do 11, 12, 13 over and over again till you reached a Green ROI.

Well, that's about it!
If you find it useful let me know, if you wish to share something that should be included please do advice, newbie like me needs such tips.

I would like to sum up everything I did and everything I learned from last month. Also a good reminder for me to take a look at when I start another campaign.

1. I started with asking my AM for the top offers on my vertical
2. I had countries that did MAKE money for others since budget is not really my problem I was okay with going for 2nd tire countries too.
3. choose a Country and ask again for the top offers for that specific country in my vertical.
4. So I got my offers.
6. Now for landing page and banners I searched with Opera and openvpn and safevpn (all free) took 2~3 hours to go through the pages of google to find some good landing pages and got 5 days of free trial for what runs where to get the most advertised landing page, banner.
7. Got total of 5 different landing page and some banners but since I am doing popup I had to think of angles to hook my visitors for my popup.
8. I asked my AM for some presell pages that she has (she only gave it to me after few days of me bringing traffic, so if you are newly joined and when you asked AM didn't give you presell pages, ask again after you show some proof you are trying to do business you don't need to make alot...) This gave me some idea of working angles.
9. Now time for work I had to go through my landing page hacks to increase my earnings with LP like @iamattila suggested.
Here's My Landing Page Hacks :
back button redirect, vibration, lp protection, delayed meta refresh, mobile popunders for another offer, countdown redirect, exit pop, intro pop, audio (All searchable on Google)
Speed up landing page hacks :
A. Compress JPEG Images Online
B. TinyPNG – Compress PNG images while preserving transparency
2. Add Caption to all Images
3. Is it responsive? Responsinator
4. Browser Compatibility Cross Browser Testing Tool. 300+ Browsers, Mobile, Real IE.
5. Check for code errors : The W3C Markup Validation Service
6. Minify Everything:
CSS Minifier
JavaScript Minifier
HTML minifier | Minify Code
Image compressing, HTML, js, css compressing(always double check it didn't ruin the landing page!!! learned it through a hard way),
CDN(Using Amazon Cloud free for first year)
10. Set up my campaign on my tracker
I really suggest you post one campaign link on the traffic source and adjust your path through tracker(using adsbridge) because when you start eliminating websites that is bleeding money it could get messy... I mean real messy. (again, learn through experience)
11. Eliminate anything that is bleeding you money...website, os, browser, etc. But I am mostly concentrating on website. Blacklisting any website that brought no conversions after 2X of the offer.
12. Landing page optimization : See metrics like EPV(most important according to @irs1995), CR, ROI
13. Find the winning angle, landing page and make variations similar to the winning creatives.
Do 11, 12, 13 over and over again till you reached a Green ROI.

Well, that's about it!
If you find it useful let me know, if you wish to share something that should be included please do advice, newbie like me needs such tips.

Well summarized @TrafficYoda. I'll use some compression tactics & lp tricks in my campaign. Thanks.

Last edited:
I spend a solid $400 On this campaign and yes I have been going up and downs with the ROI but not yet succeed on getting a Green ROI. I know by now many of newbies would give up. But I am quiet calm... Its because I know I am not wasting money at all! Actually I am learning a lot about the traffic source than I learned through researching.
I know how much percentage it has with certain device, browser, etc. I was quiet surprised that it had more Firefox population than I found researching.

So far with my $400 I found
Found a winning offer, winning landing page, winning angle (after testing so many...with so many networks...)
blacklisting X2 of placements that haven't gotten any conversion.
Been doing this a while but it seems like the country I targeted has a larger traffic and website list than expected so it's taking long time and cash. So I gotta be more patient to get rid of more unconverted sites.

2 days ago I cut off one of the devices that is half of the traffic and bringing such low conversion rate.
This really hurt my traffic by half but the ROI is back up to -51%
I probably just take that traffic to another lp and offer which I am making one right now. see if I could convert that traffic with another offer and landing page.

yesterday I created more variation of the winning angle and winning landing page. See how that worked.
Unfortunately today the traffic was terrible and I couldn't get a conversion. Better wait bit more to get the dates.

Patience is the Key....

Finally! A Green ROI!
Rm1K4hp.png

This was my first Green ROI ever! Quiet excited
But bit disappointed that the traffic didn't come in a lot today...Only 1/4 of the daily traffic got in.... I think blocking ISP target is the reason.. killed bit too much traffic.
Right now I got a new data that some unexpected offer turned the whole campaign green. So I am gonna see how the offer works for few days to gather data before adding the blocked ISP targets and see how the campaign ROI changes

Hi @TrafficYoda thank you for sharing your progress you motivated me. Im a newbie and i tried popads too and im really confuse what to do next. Today is my second day. I followed your advice to blacklist some website that are not converting. Here is my screenshot
mrv9LyzLlYzRKk2pPiczWaTQLXJyGAxicasJvuZ1IlNFRcA_bgSvbYWrpKqMC5lLYLxMIc3P7TJv4K2zTb9iiOraFhxjKIP4gEbc_vuezjWP9YJk5tAHchYt7Gq-oFbr5_y6Dpe97ir7rAzsD0XlvPjvxgsG28IYb7QGALjqBvo4ioPCgYd_8c3hAxi0ljgNpzOe3k8rl1hwwEuEDNY6UojR2admGfG-7M_eT4J0wFE8YjxSytr2Xi0u09FdU18JFgDX67nhZsNyi210EbBL460PMW9NGFX-FWXoLx1a03sKZhGEQUYBT2XL9YNQ1Nl30D14_qxrvRX478B-lb34OlvZF8O4Lrv-8M6v8gtxoOwsCU_q9jyFNb-GNHCJXa_BdwlcfYPBo__hQlFYFwSd199d3Tzz9teevNN30VDIJgPYBdPajisDsuqg9Cfb8ZGv92fz9yARqBjdg1eWOcIy-qknZ8wFTkPz7OUvhmj9hvbQo23Y8yH1ntV-bokQkD62ek9TGbOc_ZabX_qXNefxr-lMTg5THgnL4ITPg8J3GZD81kVPKQt5XjcjYSWdM0MP1_cs=w1766-h468-no

My offer is download install and open software and im targeting italy. What do you think of my offer?I chose this offer because some people are successful in this offer. I checked it via boxofads trial. My bid is 0.0008 and my daily is $200 but i just put in $7 each campaign. Thank you.

Hi @TrafficYoda thank you for sharing your progress you motivated me. Im a newbie and i tried popads too and im really confuse what to do next. Today is my second day. I followed your advice to blacklist some website that are not converting. Here is my screenshot
mrv9LyzLlYzRKk2pPiczWaTQLXJyGAxicasJvuZ1IlNFRcA_bgSvbYWrpKqMC5lLYLxMIc3P7TJv4K2zTb9iiOraFhxjKIP4gEbc_vuezjWP9YJk5tAHchYt7Gq-oFbr5_y6Dpe97ir7rAzsD0XlvPjvxgsG28IYb7QGALjqBvo4ioPCgYd_8c3hAxi0ljgNpzOe3k8rl1hwwEuEDNY6UojR2admGfG-7M_eT4J0wFE8YjxSytr2Xi0u09FdU18JFgDX67nhZsNyi210EbBL460PMW9NGFX-FWXoLx1a03sKZhGEQUYBT2XL9YNQ1Nl30D14_qxrvRX478B-lb34OlvZF8O4Lrv-8M6v8gtxoOwsCU_q9jyFNb-GNHCJXa_BdwlcfYPBo__hQlFYFwSd199d3Tzz9teevNN30VDIJgPYBdPajisDsuqg9Cfb8ZGv92fz9yARqBjdg1eWOcIy-qknZ8wFTkPz7OUvhmj9hvbQo23Y8yH1ntV-bokQkD62ek9TGbOc_ZabX_qXNefxr-lMTg5THgnL4ITPg8J3GZD81kVPKQt5XjcjYSWdM0MP1_cs=w1766-h468-no

My offer is download install and open software and im targeting italy. What do you think of my offer?I chose this offer because some people are successful in this offer. I checked it via boxofads trial. My bid is 0.0008 and my daily is $200 but i just put in $7 each campaign. Thank you.

Hey, welcome to the affiliate marketing!
Well it's best to test out offer did you ask your AM for the best offers? They have all the data not me. :)
Yes Start blacklisting and whitelisting if you can. That what brought my ROI green.
If you are targetting large demographic it might take awhile. A way to speed things off one way is first find the catagory that is bringing high CTR, Revenue, conversion and target on catagory and blacklisting and finding the gold mine. And have a nother camapgin to keep looking for best converting catagory

But you can just go for black listing through RON. That's what I am doing.

FEB Campaign Results
m5OxRW0.png

The spending isn't as correct since I am using the free version.

Yeah I know it's still red however I finally got to 10$/day just a week ago:);), so it will take time to get back what I spend. However everything is going accordingly well.

Few tips.
Two Ways to Monitoring your campaign

For RON campaign, you want to run all categories find the white list-able website. I am looking for website that had already converted at least 7 times. Higher the goal the better converting website will be.
Black listing : X2 of the offer cost OR Impression over 1000

To speed things up I optimized ISP first (device didn't helped me a lot on this country) It did kill traffic but I am starting to see better conversions.

Another way is run all categories and find the best catagory to aim first.
I guess this is how people with lower budget do this but the disadvantages of this is that you need to have a another campaign to find the next best categories. If ever the winning catagory dies out you are left to start all over again.

The Order Of How I Optimized :
Offer
Angle
Landing Page
----------------- After you got around -25% ROI~-50%
Target (white listing and blacklisting)
----------------- Only If you really have to
ISP

How Do I determine AB Testing Winner
I use these two tools
AB testing significant calculator
Using P-Value it has to be at least 90%
Link
Quiet straight forward you enter your landing page or creative visit on the left box and conversion number on the right and the right colum will tell you if its well tested and who's the winner
The rule here is that the visit number should be somewhat similar too big difference could trigger the data to look as it is tested enough but really it isn't

Binomial Confidence Intervals Calculation
Link
Sample size is the visit number
number of success is the conversion number
Do not touch Required Confidence Level unless you know what you are doing
Take the The Lower Confidence Limit and multiply *100 To get the percentage (I do this on excel)
Take the top % and those are you winners you can take them test them to find the winner and create more creatives around the winner
VlNWYtD.png

I am still a newbie myself, my first campaign on popups and I did finally got Green ROI
These are just method I found doing my campaigns this could be wrong and right but it is certainly working for me. Hope these tips are helpful.
If you see me doing something wrong or if you have more tips for me I would defiantly welcome it:D

Wow thank you so much @TrafficYoda Im really glad that you replied. Im so motivated and pumped up right now to take action :) Thank you so much. I think $10/day is a good start. $10/day means that you are on your way to become super affiliate ;) Goodluck and Godbless :)

@TrafficYoda: I was curious on CTR of a winning LP. When you started off at RON, what CTR was your winning LP at before you paused the others and then I assume you tweaked the LP slightly and monitored the data and then paused the useless/non-converting targets to get to a 19% CTR that you've shared the in screenshot above.

I'm stuck at that point right now, where I'm debating wether to start working on the targets blacklisting or more work on the LP while on RON.

Thanks !

Hi @TrafficYoda What is angle and RON? Sorry for being so newbie :( Can I start blacklisting even if there are still no conversion? Like i'll just base it on LP clicks? Thank you :)

As I mentioned above my post
You block website that is giving you no conversions after you spend X2 on the website. Since popads has a large inventory If you are in tight situation I would suggest you either go for smaller population country or save up more cash.
Right now I am up to using $600 and I have only two campagins one that is working and one that is collecting data for RON. And since I am targetting a larger country so that I can easily scale it cost alot to collect data on RON (Run on network: meaning you are targetting every single site organized by the network by your bid and spend....)

@TrafficYoda: I was curious on CTR of a winning LP. When you started off at RON, what CTR was your winning LP at before you paused the others and then I assume you tweaked the LP slightly and monitored the data and then paused the useless/non-converting targets to get to a 19% CTR that you've shared the in screenshot above.

I'm stuck at that point right now, where I'm debating wether to start working on the targets blacklisting or more work on the LP while on RON.

Thanks !

My first landing page on the first month as Low as 0.68% LP CTR was 67% and the Conversions rate was 25%

I changed my landing page to a different theme and did everything I could search on Google and in my head to increase the ctr... I got it up to 23.26% and 1.16% CR Which was acceptable, But still a negative ROI
did more angle test I was surprised that I found an angle that had a low CTR which was 0.39% but the CR rate was up to 66%
So what I did?
Combined the two, I got the high CTR landing page and Combined with High CR Angle and its now my winning landing page. still trying to beat it, which I haven't by the way.
Right Now As I get more data trying to clean out the bad stuff on my traffic and the good stuff to my VIP room which is the white list campaign.
Once I get my first payout I am thinking about taking the campaigne to another network to see if I can scale

Hi @TrafficYoda What is angle and RON? Sorry for being so newbie :( Can I start blacklisting even if there are still no conversion? Like i'll just base it on LP clicks? Thank you :)

Angle What is it? Charles Ngo explains it clear and easy... I suggest you read everything he has to say about mobile marketing
Back to Basics: Mastering Angles - CharlesNgo.com

Blacklisting is After you see potential angle and landing page and offer There is no point of blacklisting yet. Read my post above on the steps on how I made my first campaign it will give you an idea.

Lol this is my first campaign too so I am not a professional yet and don't know all the answers. i'll try my best to answer through what I have studied and have experienced. You block website that is giving you no conversions after you spend X2 on the website OR website that had 1000 impressions without conversions

@TrafficYoda... Appreciate your insights. What I've observed is that Single click LPs to Offer Page have a (RON) CTR anywhere from 10% - 25%, but horrible CR (less than .5%) but when you have a multiple click LP, the RON CTR (LP to Offer Page) decreases to about 1.5% & the Offer Page CR is about 4%-5%... This is where I am right now.

MI
Back