The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pop Ads for Mobile - Where & How to Start?

bluedot

I've talked to my affiliate manager the other day and he said that pop ads work good for his affiliates (many of them doing xxx USD/day) and they do it white hat (uncloaked). He suggested that I try Mobile Ad Scout to see what kind of ads run on which traffic sources and to give it a try.

I have limited experience with mobile advertising (done it only on AdWords Mobile) and no experience with pop ads.

Does anyone know if there is a good resource for pop ads anywhere? Does anyone here run pop ads? If yes, how do you like it?

Thanks.

If you're profitable and don't want to go public about it, please send me a PM. I'm looking for someone who's (consistently) making at least 250 USD/day (preferably more) with pop ads on mobile. If you can teach me how to successfully run pop ads, I can teach you how to make make 500+ USD/day doing something similar (white hat, non-affiliate marketing related). :)

I've talked to my affiliate manager the other day and he said that pop ads work good for his affiliates (many of them doing xxx USD/day) and they do it white hat (uncloaked). He suggested that I try Mobile Ad Scout to see what kind of ads run on which traffic sources and to give it a try.

I have limited experience with mobile advertising (done it only on AdWords Mobile) and no experience with pop ads.

Does anyone know if there is a good resource for pop ads anywhere? Does anyone here run pop ads? If yes, how do you like it?

Thanks.

Hey Bluedot,

Supersonic supports mobile pop ads as well as offer walls and video rewards with video mediation. If you need any more info on mobile advertising, feel free to message me, I'm glad to give you some pointers.

Ciao!

Sorry to post in this VERY old thread... are pop up ads still working after all the latest ad blockers added to browsers?

I would also like to know that! I have just started my very 1st affiliate campaign with PopAds and Mobidea...was sooo confusing to get started! And after days of reading and watching tutorials, I figured this might be the easiest way to start...with a budget of just $10...baby steps ;)

So I would also like to know, do popups and popunders still work?

MI
Back