monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Offer Wanted Pokemon Go

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by bahaldownload, Jul 17, 2016.

1. bahaldownload

bahaldownload Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

what network provide pokemo go " App IOS " ?
    plz give me .

2. monetizer
  3. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I am not quite sure of the same. It is something that I have been longing to know and has thrown me into an intensive research work on the same. Especially after the game has just raised to fame and now it is like everyone knows about it. I have been doing the digging around the game and that niche so once I am done, I will be able to share the info with you so that you can find whether it is meaningful to you or not.

4. JakeMA

JakeMA Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

5. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

There is no App Install offer but there are Pin submits and SOI offers you can use to bank off the trend :)

6. MarinaKimia

MarinaKimia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We have Pokémon products in the following markets, should you be interested.

CPA/CPL depending on the geo: #‎Colombia‬ ‪#‎USA‬ ‪#‎Italy‬ ‪#‎Spain‬ ‪#‎UK‬ ‪#‎Belgium‬ ‪#‎Australia‬ ‪#‎Netherlands‬ ‪#‎Germany‬ ‪#‎France‬ ‪#‎Poland‬ ‪#‎SouthAfrica‬ ‪#‎Austria‬ ‪#‎Hungary‬

Catch´em all!

Rvfamily likes this.
  7. Rvfamily

Rvfamily Affiliate affiliate

Marina,

I haven't been running offers the last month or two but am ready to start ramping up again. I have seen an offer on MaxBounty (SOI for AU), that I was considering. I would be interested in applying to Kimia network. You can see my follow along here, up to the point I stopped writing in my follow along. If you think I might be a good fit, please PM me and I'll get an application started.

As always,
    Here's to your success!

MarinaKimia likes this.
  8. Micheal

Micheal Affiliate affiliate

what network do you suggest for the Pokemon Go offer. Where do you buy your traffic

9. Rvfamily

Rvfamily Affiliate affiliate

Michael,

As far as traffic goes. You have a couple of choices:
    Paid traffic (which can be broken into desktop and mobile)
    Free traffic (which can be broken into SEO and Social)

A million networks/types/variations to choose from. For example, paid traffic might consist of native ads, Facebook ads, PPC through major networks (Google Adwords and Bing), Banner traffic, etc. Free traffic might consist of YouTube channel creation, Setting up a FB page and generating an audience, Creating a Pinterest profile for vertical and offer type and posting related material, etc.

As to where to find offers for Pokemon Go. MaxBounty has a Single Opt In (SOI) for Australia (AU) that's paying out $2 per lead. You can sign up here.

Hope this helps.

As Always,
    Here's to your success!

10. ogads

ogads Affiliate affiliate

There is no app that i know of. but check out OGAds we have a nice pokemon go coins email submit and also 2 hot premade landing pages :)

Rvfamily likes this.
  11. Daria_WapEmpire

Daria_WapEmpire Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016

Featured Resources (View All)

MI