The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

pof ads

goldmember

affiliate
i am a newbie running 3 campaigns on pof - with clickbank links i have i have 179 hops on clickbank an as of 6/8/12 on pof i have over 700k impressions and for today only i have 50 clicks and yet i zero sales on clickbank ???? anybody have any ideas. thanks for your help

Couple of things:

1) As K said, I would recommend trying some Dating campaigns first on POF.
2) Again, as mentioned above, try some different creatives as people clearly aren't clicking yours. Why aren't people clicking yours? Without seeing we can't be sure but consider the following:

- Are you targeting the right audience for the campaign?
- Are your creatives clear and concise?
- Do they stand out?

3) Are you sending visitors directly to the offer or to a landing page in between?
4) If none of your traffic is converting, are you providing the visitor with what they expected when they saw your advert?

I think it would be worth jumping in to the POF thread to ask some questions but I would thoroughly recommend having a look in to some dating offers.

Couple of things:

1) As K said, I would recommend trying some Dating campaigns first on POF.
2) Again, as mentioned above, try some different creatives as people clearly aren't clicking yours. Why aren't people clicking yours? Without seeing we can't be sure but consider the following:

- Are you targeting the right audience for the campaign?
- Are your creatives clear and concise?
- Do they stand out?

3) Are you sending visitors directly to the offer or to a landing page in between?
4) If none of your traffic is converting, are you providing the visitor with what they expected when they saw your advert?

I think it would be worth jumping in to the POF thread to ask some questions but I would thoroughly recommend having a look in to some dating offers.

This is absolutely correct...

Test + Tweak + Track = Conversions

MI
Back