Affiliate Manager
Ploose

ploose_logo.jpg
Join Now

Ploose Facebook

Ploose Twitter

contacticon.png
tim@ploose.com

Ploose is a private network specializing in dating, download and more cpa offers. We are extremely exclusive and offer the top payouts and unbeatable around the clock support.

Vote for Ploose now, on the CPA Network List

Ploose - Exclusive Dating CPA Network

Ploose is the #1 Dating and Hookup Dating CPA Network with literally hundreds of dating cpa/cps offers in over 40 niches and 100% direct offers. NO ONE can beat our payouts and check offervault yourself for proof. We offer intermediate level affiliates and advanced/super affiliate support/payouts/tools etc which is why you must prove a minimum earnings as well as complete a very thorough application process. If your a scammer dont even bother applying you wont get approved. :cool:

If you promote any dating/hookup dating or adult dating offers you owe it to yourself to check out ploose.com. You will quickly see what sets us apart from the competition after just one phone call and logging into to see our selection. We also have offers that take LITERALLY any country on the map saving you a lot of lost clicks other CPA networks cannot take because they simply dont have the offers or technology. Apply today and see if you are one of the few we accept.

Ploose CPA Network is holding a contest for affiliates!

Hello!

It's Josh Beck, Affiliate Manager at Ploose.com and I'm looking for some quality hard-working affiliates who are eager to make money… So I've decided to hold a contest!

Ploose will give away $750 in prize money to the first 5 affiliates under my management who earn $1,000 in revenue.

Winner's breakdown:

(on top of normal earnings)

1st place: $250 bonus
2nd place: $200 bonus
3rd place: $150 bonus
4th place: $100 bonus
5th place: $50 bonus

Contest Rules:

Anybody can enter, but to be eligible you must apply and be approved as an affiliate at ploose.com -- once you've applied, message me (Josh Beck) on any of my screen names at ploose.com/contact so I can personally review your application.

If you get accepted as one of my affiliates, you may use any legitimate traffic sources and any of our available offers.

The contest will begin this Thursday Sep. 22nd and the winners will be announced on Friday Sep. 30th (tracking works on Eastern Standard Time).

You can send as much traffic as you want before the contest starts, but only conversions made in the contest period will count towards winning the bonus cash prizes.

Winners will receive normal earnings plus bonus money on, or before, October 7th.

You may officially apply to enter right…… NOW!

Thanks and good luck

Josh Beck
Affiliate Manager
Ploose.com

Re: Ploose CPA Network is holding a contest for affiliates!

Hi,Tim,

Jason Ong here,yesterday i have send you a email talking about my application issue,now i just want to post some information here to let you know how i am serious to join your network and make your network as my cpa career first choose, yseterday i did mention i have spend half of my saving to purchased so many IN courses(especially cpa courses),and now i just want to let you know if you can approve my application i will use my some saving to buy paid traffic source to promote your network offer(but please guide me because it is my hard earn money,thanks),hope you can approve my application soon,thank you very much.

Best Regard,
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back