The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please recommend me aff networks with this requirements

PJ Martin

affiliate
1. Fast Payments (weekly or bi-weekly), from the first moment.
2.- Can pay through paypal.
3.- Very active managers that respond fast to skype/emails
4.- Huge variety of mobile offers, including pin submits (important), installs, SOI (not so important)... Can be focused in mobile but not necessary. Not install only networks or small networks.
5.- You have experience with them.

I'm not a newbie, I can send traffic from the day one. I'll sign-up with your referer link if you send a good match.
Thanks!

4.- Huge variety of mobile offers, including pin submits (important), installs, SOI (not so important)... Can be focused in mobile but not necessary. Not install only networks or small networks.

I'm not a newbie, I can send traffic from the day one. I'll sign-up with your referer link if you send a good match.
Thanks!
Try maxbounty, peerfly. But it's hard to get approved from them. Good luck.

i've been working with mobite media group and they are always responsive and always pay me on time. i don't have a referer link but you can just log to their website and sign up.

Hi PJ,

many networks can pay you weekly/bi-weekly and have SOI/PIN/CPI campaigns.
However you should provide quality traffic prior. Some recommendations from other networks/users.
If it is not problem, ping me.

Hey PJ Martin,

First of all really nice to e-meet you.

I'm Gianluca and I work in Spiroox a Performance Agency based in MAdrid. We have what you are looking for and we can help you monetize your traffic.

You can sign up here : SPIROOX PANEL

Please fell free to add me on skype and i will more than happy to help you : gianluca.spx

Best
Gianluca

Thanks!

Vipresponse.nl or affiliati have worked for us in the past.

I would definitely recommend you MaxBounty. Although it could be not so easy to join it, you should prove you'll bring the results, but it has great conditions.

Last edited:
We will PJ Martin. We have fast payments, can payout through Paypal and have active managers but we have not all the offers you mentioned. As Dispply said, there are many networks who are able to payout weekly/bi-weekly and have SOI/PIN/CPI campaigns. I should say, choose two or three networks and test which one is the best for you. Good luck!

Yes, I know many networks can offer it if you can wait a month or more so they can trust you and you send them 4 or 5 digits in a week, but I need a network that can take some risk (part of their job) and offer fast cashflow soon, since it's my major need right now. I've no problem to send info about other networks/manages I work with.

banners
Back