The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Please help

monalisa

affiliate
Hi , am monalisa,and am a newbie on internet marketing.
I would like you to recommend me the best and cheapest ways of making money online

Hi , am monalisa,and am a newbie on internet marketing.
I would like you to recommend me the best and cheapest ways of making money online

Great to 'meet' you Monalisa! Email marketing is a great way to generate money. Driving traffic to your capture pages, and re-marketing to your subscribers. I recommend reading the below 2 blog posts for ideas on getting started.

Once you have read, I would be happy to provide you with a few more ideas.

What is Affiliate Marketing: Rise of The New Economy : NAMoffers
The Big Picture of Affiliate Marketing: Owning the Customer : NAMoffers

If I need to start as a newbie, for sure I would do the same as I did few years ago, e-whoring method, generate good money to start and than invest in some programs... To do e-whoring method need to be part of some CPA network that have dating offer. Grab one of them, create simple landing page and drive traffic to your offer using social networks like Facebook, Tagged, Badoo... Very easy way to generate good money fast...

Some good examples, the important part is when you make up your mind on what you are going to start out with, give it a real shot and focus, focus don't look at all the other stuff out there. Get some money flowing first!

Start with POF and Dating offers it's cheap you'll need 25$ to split test images and other 100$ to make your campaign profitable

MI
Back