The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Plans for the Long Weekend?

Julia15

Hey Everyone,

Now that summer is just about upon us and the hot weather is finally here long weekends are extra-appreciated!

Here in Montreal we had a holiday last weekend, so some of our Share Results team (mostly the ladies :D ) cheered Jamie and his team at their rugby game.

Does anyone have any special plans for Memorial day?

I don't have any special plans since I work 7 days a week, 365 days a year, 366 in leap years.

I know that Linda has some very special Memorial Day weekend plans. There will probably be a post about it later today.

Larry is telling STORIES about me again!
Can't even imagine what he's going to cook up this time! :p
All I know is I can't be on Idol again because it's over
and I can't be sexiest woman alive again, cuz I never was!!!
:D

In case someone does not know what I'm talking about, you need to check out this CRAZY thread and see what Larry does to me next!) :eek: http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...-second-anniversary-fun-thread.html#post15258

The truth is I'm working all weekend, trying to get caught up on a ton of little web projects I've been trying to finish. I still have not been able to get my new computer to talk to my old one to get all my files moved over so that's a biggie and may be the highlight of my weekend. Boring but necessary!

Summer just ended in my country....so rainy season is on its way... :(
Well, enjoy your summer Julia..one of the best ways to spend is on beach! :cool:

Hope everyone had a great long weekend.

I had birthday parties for my kids Sat and Sun night, but other than that worked.

Sat night for my daughter's birthday I told her we could go anywhere for dinner and do anything she wanted. She wanted to go BOWLING! I haven't bowled for probably 20 years. I discovered muscles I forgot I even had and they werent very happy with me afterwards.

But it was EXTREME bowling night so it was really dark, with disco lights and SUPER SUPER loud old rock music. I'm an old rocker so I loved it! :cool: :eek:

Bet some of you that picture me so conservative didn't know that did ya?
Yep, big hair - tiny black mini skirt, rocker guys with long blond hair down to their waste hanging off my arm. Yep that was me - back in the good old days. :p

:

Bet some of you that picture me so conservative didn't know that did ya?
Yep, big hair - tiny black mini skirt, rocker guys with long blond hair down to their waste hanging off my arm. Yep that was me - back in the good old days. :p

We never pictured you as conservative. We have heard the rumors and we have the photos! Linda, I will PM you with the price to keep the photos from the public eye :)

Jamie, got your PM.

All I can say is your price insulted me! :D Don't you think I value my past any more than that? Those pics you got a hold of aren't even the GOOD ones! :eek:

Muhahaha.. :p :D

Once again you crack me up!!!

LOL - You are always one step ahead of the game :)

Don't worry Linda I will think of a new scheme.... back to the drawing board

banners
Back