Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Pinvert.com

Official Pinvert.com

andrew@pinvert

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
andrew@pinvert submitted a new resource:

Pinvert.com - Adult CPM Ad Network - Start your mobile or desktop campaign from just $0.4 per mile

Pinvert.com is an Adult Ad Network started in January 2017. Our main goal is to provide our publishers with the greatest bids in the industry and to bring our advertisers new sources where they can advertise their products/ services or businesses.

For Publishers we've created a mini RTB system in Pinvert.com where the traffic is delivered among our advertisers and partners, selecting only the best bids for their traffic and therefore - monetizing it better. The requirements to join Pinvert...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
My name is Raluca from Pinvert.com and I am one of the advertising managers.
Pinvert.com is a popunder Adult Advertising Network on CPM basis. We have about 2M popunders per day with the following top geos : IN, US, ES, BE, NO, UK, CA, IT, DE, MX.
Our minimum bid is $0.4 for any geo and the minimum prepayment is $50 via PayPal, Paxum or Bitcoin wallet.
If you're interested, please contact me here or on skype: live:af45fd8d776ee71e
Regards,
Raluca

New benefits of working with Pinvert.com!

We now have Browser Targeting and Carrier Targeting and a special offer for our advertisers: For a first deposit of $100 you get an EXTRA $25 and if you deposit more than $500, you get an EXTRA $100.
Join our team for great results!

^01275F870D18700AF90E24BFE488BF85DF42A913456BC6460F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not the most experienced affilaite on the block, but isn't $0.4 CPM popunder unbelievably expensive?

Surely I'm missing something. I'm averaging 0.00107 CPM with 60k impressions so far, TIER-1 adult

Hi! First we have lowered the minimum CPM price to $0.3 for advertisers that wish to purchase from us. Secondly if you are a publisher and you are working with popunders you will can make way more than 0.00107 eCPM. You can contact us on Skype or by email so we give you more information related to our company.
Best Regards!

Yes, it's indeed true. So if you are looking to buy traffic you are advertiser and if you are looking to sell traffic you are publisher. ;)

haha, sorry, in the meantime I edited my post.

I was paying much more than 0.3 CPM - I was bidding CPC and did the math wrong!

I see, no problem! ;) We have only CPM pop under at this moment. In the next months we will add banners too so you could purchase banner traffic with CPC , if you'll be interested.

Good news!
We're launching a new campaign in order to grow our publisher inventory.

If you have an adult based website and more than 10k visitors per day, you are eligible to benefit of a prepayment&flat rate from us.
For more details, please contact our support on skype:

Andrew - live:andrew.pinvert
Raluca - live:af45fd8d776ee71e

Or even by email, on office@pinvert.com

Regards,
Steve

banners
Back