propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pinterest

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by jackie0433, May 3, 2014.

1. jackie0433

jackie0433 Affiliate affiliate

Has anyone had success with using pinterest with getting leads? Just need a few opinions.

2. IndeXer

IndeXer Affiliate affiliate

Well, tbh, I have never tried pinterest, but I have seen some members on other forums who successfully generating leads from pinterest, someday I will try it.

3. jamesr

jamesr Affiliate affiliate

I've just got started, but so far Pinterest is awesome if you have the right tool(s).?

I've got one account I'm m using to drive traffic to a couple test pages and results thus far is about 4000 monthly visitors pushi ng all to the usless ePN network, but that's about to change...

Anyhow, i use pinpioneer and ninjapinner. Pinpioneer for the heavy lifting such as scraping and desktop posting etc and Ninjapinner on auto pilot for repinning, commenting, liking, etc.

Pinpioneer is under development and will soon be able to do all of the above, but the ease of Ninjapinner makes just a little faster...

Both apps are fairly cheap, pinpioneer I believe is $40 upfront and $4.95/monthly and Ninjapinner is $40 one-time purchase.

When i have something i want to check out, I'll search it out on pinterest then create a new board, use scrapebox for images and keywords, spin keywords together and let'er fly.

I have one niche board that went viral over night - about 50-100 repins and 10-35 new followers a day.

Is Pinterest a good marketing platform? Yes as long as you don't abuse it.

1 person likes this.
  4. jamesr

One other thing. You must have a pinterest verified url otherwise they will flag you as a spammer.

I like to put my short, prettylinks in my captions, but if you do, don't get carried away with putting them in every uploaded image. You'll be flagged and you'll know it when it happens.. Lol

Also, your source link is best pointed at your image residing board. Keeps'um coming back.

Anyhow, I've got a bit more, but again, I've just begun as well...

5. jackie0433

Thanks for the response James, can you PM me your pinterest so I can see what you're talking about? Just need a good example.

6. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I'd be interested in seeing these tools, care to post a guide/case study? Feel free to use referral links to gain the credit.

7. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

I wanted to buy that tools on BHW If I am right,Pinpioneer or similar tool.

8. jackie0433

How good is NinjaPinner?

9. jamesr

Yes. I'd love to! Give me some and I'll try to put something together for everyone.

Thanks for the opportunity K!

1 person likes this.
  10. jamesr

Ninjapinner is good for following, unfollowing, repinning, liking and comments. It will not post or scrape images to or from your desktop.

It has support for multi accounts and proxies, but is not multi-thread. Also will not run multiple instances either.

However, it is great for starting up freash accounts. It has a scheduler, but is fairly limited...

To be continued... Has to get back to work.

11. jackie0433

Whats your pinterest strategy? Do you add random followers or majority of them are marketers?

12. jamesr

Here's an update.

Anyhow guys. I've started on tut/case study/guide... I'll have something for you in the next day or so....

Thanks

13. uzzal15

uzzal15 Banned

:cool: How much cost (ninja pinner)? Have any discount link?

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  14. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Waiting for this!
    I have never used pinterest for marketing. i would lobe to see well it works!

15. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I've seen NinjaPinner mentioned somewhere before in a blog. I bookmarked the page but never did return to it, I forgot all about it. Sounds like it might be a good but if I understand you, the other software is better.

16. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

If you do find it, please share the link

Thanks

17. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

yeah i already tried it in 2013 and it convert well but u need to create a very good relationship between u and ur followers before u put some offers!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed