The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pinterest

Well, tbh, I have never tried pinterest, but I have seen some members on other forums who successfully generating leads from pinterest, someday I will try it.

I've just got started, but so far Pinterest is awesome if you have the right tool(s).?

I've got one account I'm m using to drive traffic to a couple test pages and results thus far is about 4000 monthly visitors pushi ng all to the usless ePN network, but that's about to change...

Anyhow, i use pinpioneer and ninjapinner. Pinpioneer for the heavy lifting such as scraping and desktop posting etc and Ninjapinner on auto pilot for repinning, commenting, liking, etc.

Pinpioneer is under development and will soon be able to do all of the above, but the ease of Ninjapinner makes just a little faster...

Both apps are fairly cheap, pinpioneer I believe is $40 upfront and $4.95/monthly and Ninjapinner is $40 one-time purchase.

When i have something i want to check out, I'll search it out on pinterest then create a new board, use scrapebox for images and keywords, spin keywords together and let'er fly.

I have one niche board that went viral over night - about 50-100 repins and 10-35 new followers a day.

Is Pinterest a good marketing platform? Yes as long as you don't abuse it.

One other thing. You must have a pinterest verified url otherwise they will flag you as a spammer.

I like to put my short, prettylinks in my captions, but if you do, don't get carried away with putting them in every uploaded image. You'll be flagged and you'll know it when it happens.. Lol

Also, your source link is best pointed at your image residing board. Keeps'um coming back.

Anyhow, I've got a bit more, but again, I've just begun as well...

One other thing. You must have a pinterest verified url otherwise they will flag you as a spammer.

I like to put my short, prettylinks in my captions, but if you do, don't get carried away with putting them in every uploaded image. You'll be flagged and you'll know it when it happens.. Lol

Also, your source link is best pointed at your image residing board. Keeps'um coming back.

Anyhow, I've got a bit more, but again, I've just begun as well...

Thanks for the response James, can you PM me your pinterest so I can see what you're talking about? Just need a good example.

I've just got started, but so far Pinterest is awesome if you have the right tool(s).?

I've got one account I'm m using to drive traffic to a couple test pages and results thus far is about 4000 monthly visitors pushi ng all to the usless ePN network, but that's about to change...

Anyhow, i use pinpioneer and ninjapinner. Pinpioneer for the heavy lifting such as scraping and desktop posting etc and Ninjapinner on auto pilot for repinning, commenting, liking, etc.

Pinpioneer is under development and will soon be able to do all of the above, but the ease of Ninjapinner makes just a little faster...

Both apps are fairly cheap, pinpioneer I believe is $40 upfront and $4.95/monthly and Ninjapinner is $40 one-time purchase.

When i have something i want to check out, I'll search it out on pinterest then create a new board, use scrapebox for images and keywords, spin keywords together and let'er fly.

I have one niche board that went viral over night - about 50-100 repins and 10-35 new followers a day.

Is Pinterest a good marketing platform? Yes as long as you don't abuse it.

I'd be interested in seeing these tools, care to post a guide/case study? Feel free to use referral links to gain the credit.

I'd be interested in seeing these tools, care to post a guide/case study? Feel free to use referral links to gain the credit.

Yes. I'd love to! Give me some and I'll try to put something together for everyone.

Thanks for the opportunity K!

How good is NinjaPinner?

Ninjapinner is good for following, unfollowing, repinning, liking and comments. It will not post or scrape images to or from your desktop.

It has support for multi accounts and proxies, but is not multi-thread. Also will not run multiple instances either.

However, it is great for starting up freash accounts. It has a scheduler, but is fairly limited...

To be continued... Has to get back to work.

Here's an update.

Anyhow guys. I've started on tut/case study/guide... I'll have something for you in the next day or so....

Thanks

I've seen NinjaPinner mentioned somewhere before in a blog. I bookmarked the page but never did return to it, I forgot all about it. Sounds like it might be a good but if I understand you, the other software is better.

I've seen NinjaPinner mentioned somewhere before in a blog. I bookmarked the page but never did return to it, I forgot all about it. Sounds like it might be a good but if I understand you, the other software is better.

If you do find it, please share the link

Thanks

yeah i already tried it in 2013 and it convert well but u need to create a very good relationship between u and ur followers before u put some offers!

banners
Back