The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pinterest here !!! How to monetize from it?

poweronics

A new website named "Pinterest" is here. It is growing very fast. I wonder how can one monetize from it. Any ideas/suggestions/methods/tools you want to share here?

Hey mate :) Just released the first pinterest automation tool ;) ( I'm the creator of Mass Video Blaster) Will post it in the BST section as soon as I have 10 posts ( lol )

Like Joker said: "if you're good at something never do it for free" :) It will be at a more then decent price ;)

Cheers,
Stoica

Like Joker said: "if you're good at something never do it for free" :) It will be at a more then decent price ;)

Cheers,
Stoica
I would recommend that you create its free trial version with few tools for a limited time period and let people use it and get addicted to it. After that you can charge per month for license.

Pinterest seems pretty huge. I've had a play around with it and if you have a pin that go's viral the traffic it's great. I've only played around a little so far so the only monetization I've tried is using a blogger blog with adsense on it and sticking cpa banners.

Not had any luck with conversions yet though so think I need a more viral pin hehe.

I would recommend that you create its free trial version with few tools for a limited time period and let people use it and get addicted to it. After that you can charge per month for license.

lol...do you know who sdrstoica is? hahaha,anyway fyi,he's the creator of the superb youtube software(he's pretty famous in forums like BHW :D)...his programs definitely does not need any free trial for promotion, pretty sure they'll sell very well just like the Mass Video Blaster (it's just that good but at a price of course) :p He's also the one who wrote "One week cash machine" using youtube which works like a charm. i'm not trying to promote him (and i don't own any of his software but have seen it's capabilities on his site), just trying to share some info:)

i've tried pinterest too actually, i find it quite amusing, it can get really viral when you pin "nice" images, got 100s of people repinning a few images in less than 2 hours hahaha but conversion wise not so good, only had clicks but no conversions, probably some newbie mistakes which i made:p

Does any have heard or owned this tool ? The owner sell these powerful bots on WSO and BHW and I was interested to buy them but apparently the bots got public / media attentions (here and here) so Pinterest is aware of them now - too bad !

_http://www.pinpalbot.com

Pinterest is a good way to endorse, advertise and present your products and services to people in the net. The audience in social networks are ready. However, you need to make an effort to catch their attention since in social networks, a lot of users are preoccupied with a lot of things. If you don't get their attention, you don't get anything out of them.

banners
Back