The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pinterest For T-shirt Marketing

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
Do you ever make sales from Pinterest? I want to run a test job there. Want to see how much I convert there. Looks like Pinterest is the one of the greatest traffic sources.

Yeah, Pinterest does have a lot of traffic and competition. Shopping and fashion supposedly do well there, as the audience has a female majority.

Thanks man for your review. Do you ever test Pinterest ads yet?

No, I haven't. I read that they started doing ads recently but haven't tried them out.

As far as I can figure out for regular use, rich pins do the best there for sales but I'm not techy enough to figure out how to implement them. :)

No, I haven't. I read that they started doing ads recently but haven't tried them out.

As far as I can figure out for regular use, rich pins do the best there for sales but I'm not techy enough to figure out how to implement them. :)
Have you tried commenting yet? I saw many people grab quality leads by doing commenting on their targeted niche. But it seem to me spamming. Haven't test out yet.

Have you tried commenting yet? I saw many people grab quality leads by doing commenting on their targeted niche. But it seem to me spamming. Haven't test out yet.
I have tried commenting and it's work to drive traffic for the blog but not sales or squeeze page. This is best because you can find real-time traffic and there is a chance to grab leads as well.

I comment occasionally but I'm sure not enough. I never spam and to be honest, I don't spend a lot of time on there. I do try to post stuff that a female majority would be interested in....a few Amazon products, CPA offers, articles, other peoples pins, try to mix it up.

What I like about Pinterest is that you can reach a female shopper demographic and pay for sponsored pins. The CPC model for paid sponsored pins looks interesting to me.

The other alternative is to hire *pinners* to work Pinterest -- anyone done that successfully?

banners
Back