propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pinterest For T-shirt Marketing

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Jim Moriarty, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

Do you ever make sales from Pinterest? I want to run a test job there. Want to see how much I convert there. Looks like Pinterest is the one of the greatest traffic sources.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Yeah, Pinterest does have a lot of traffic and competition. Shopping and fashion supposedly do well there, as the audience has a female majority.

3. Jim Moriarty

Thanks man for your review. Do you ever test Pinterest ads yet?

4. azgold

No, I haven't. I read that they started doing ads recently but haven't tried them out.

As far as I can figure out for regular use, rich pins do the best there for sales but I'm not techy enough to figure out how to implement them. :)

5. Jim Moriarty

Have you tried commenting yet? I saw many people grab quality leads by doing commenting on their targeted niche. But it seem to me spamming. Haven't test out yet.

6. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

I have tried commenting and it's work to drive traffic for the blog but not sales or squeeze page. This is best because you can find real-time traffic and there is a chance to grab leads as well.

azgold likes this.
  7. azgold

I comment occasionally but I'm sure not enough. I never spam and to be honest, I don't spend a lot of time on there. I do try to post stuff that a female majority would be interested in....a few Amazon products, CPA offers, articles, other peoples pins, try to mix it up.

8. zsaad1994

zsaad1994 Affiliate affiliate

Hey
    Using Pinterest what markets are you targetting?
    Any one selling T-shirts in Japan,China or Korea?

9. azgold

No but I think Pinterest would be a good showcase for a physical product like tees, especially girly ones.

10. DanielFIRE

DanielFIRE Affiliate affiliate

i think it's a good idea, i know some people who buy niche products through pinterest and t-shirts could sell well there.

11. djfixer

djfixer Affiliate affiliate

It is a great traffic source for things that are visually appealing. Let's know how your experiment goes :)

12. azgold

You've had luck with it? That's great!

Maybe you could do a case study or follow along?

JH1nz likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed