The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pin Submit Offers and Pre-landing

V

viraladv

I have just read some Guru's posts on this forum about using a pre-landing page for Pin Submit Offers in order to increase the CR.
I run many pin submit offers without pre-landing with good result, but i'd like to learn more about it.
1. Do the pre-landing increase the CR for specific pin submit content, such as antivirus/tool, or for you experience they work fine for all kind of pin submit offers?
2. Where can i find some example of prelanding for pin submit offers?
3. Do you use prelanding in order to run the campaigns on network where normally isn't possible to run direct link pin submit offers?

I'm just curious to know if i'm able to improve my ROI using them :)

cheers

1. Do the pre-landing increase the CR for specific pin submit content, such as antivirus/tool, or for you experience they work fine for all kind of pin submit offers?

9 times out of 10 a pre sell landing page will yield a better ROI.

2. Where can i find some example of prelanding for pin submit offers?

Mobile ad scout, whatrunswhere, case studies section of the forum, dojo, mobile immersion area, my free mobile beginners ebook.

3. Do you use prelanding in order to run the campaigns on network where normally isn't possible to run direct link pin submit offers?

Nope affiliates use pre sell landing pages on all types of networks.

I tried promoting some kind of pin submit with simple prelanding pages for easy approving from facebook side but again facebook flagged my account for no reason and they said how I breaking rules guidelines lol I think the best choice its promoting Pin submit offers over mobile traffic sources such as Airpush etc...

Hey all!

We have pin submits and 1-click-flow offers WW. Let us know if interested.

For further discuss skype: margo.jungletap

Have a great weekend!

Tesco voucher in the UK is doing great and the Video on Demand pin submits in France kill it as well. We have +50 pin submit and one/two click flow offers in our network. Sign up as Pub if you want to get going with that.

banners
Back