Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Picked up a new toy!.....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
This was a little treat to myself instead of the taxman.

On several holidays, business trips etc this year so wanted something lightweight to work remotely.

IMG_1533.jpg

This is definitely a great business investment!

I'll get a laptop as soon as I can afford one. I feel kind of "locked in" at the moment, as the only computer I currently own is a desktop PC. I'd love to be able to work even when I leave the apartment.

Do I have to mention I'm a little envious right now? :)

Ha, i've got the whole mac family now pretty much.

iMac
Macbook
Macbook Pro
iPhone
iPad
Apple TV

I just can't get enough!

prescription_bottle_lying_down_apple_ios.jpg

That's Awesome K !

To those who can't afford, but want a Apple Laptop and don't make decent money online, don't spend all your money on a new Mac Laptop which is expensive.
When you make those 1'000$ ( Not Sure how much it is ) , don't buy a new Mac, invest them back, make 10"000$ and then you can think about buying one.
A New Mac won't make you rich, it can help, but better invest them and make more, than spend all and be broke again.

Just a small suggestion, didn't want to ruin your moment, K .

Klayne

Awesome, dude! Glad to see you decided to pick up the air. Should be perfect for your needs. Keep up the good work :ninja:

Looks good, K. :) I have my eyes on Lenovo X1 Carbon. I'd buy it, but I got my ThinkPad E430 just a year ago (when I was earning less), so no new computers for me just yet.

This was a little treat to myself instead of the taxman.

On several holidays, business trips etc this year so wanted something lightweight to work remotely.

Nice one K,

I'm still running my 2012 Retina Macbook Pro. It's been great for my needs! I might upgrade though after they announce the next model... tax deductible :D

I like the iphone but just can't justify the price of a mac book. I'll stick to windows.

My old but trusty rMBP 2012 is getting replaced at the end of this year, I hope.

The 2014 model isn't that different from the 2013 one, but the difference from 2012 to 2013 was awesome, so I'm replacing it.

banners
Back