The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PHP issue

xploit

I have script I am trying to install but when clicking on a certain button a loop occurs that causes script to crash - the link itself is:

Code:
<a href='?install=b' class="btn btn-info btn-md">Continue</a>

Where do I find the location for ?install=b ? Is it defined somewhere in the file I have or is it in an install.php file?

Cheers

The ?install=b is a parameter to the page being loaded.. since your code only suggests that the link points to ?install=b, then the page referenced is the current page. So for example, if this code is in index.php, then the complete (excluding domain) url is:

index.php?install=b

So look in the file you're in for a $_GET call.

Hey swecoder! Looks like you are good with php. I need a little help with something php related so I would appreciate If you could add me on Skype (dariocpabeyond) or PM me here so maybe you know how to fix my issue.

I have script I am trying to install but when clicking on a certain button a loop occurs that causes script to crash - the link itself is:

Code:
<a href='?install=b' class="btn btn-info btn-md">Continue</a>

Where do I find the location for ?install=b ? Is it defined somewhere in the file I have or is it in an install.php file?

Cheers

Hey XPLOIT,

Seems like you are installing some software to your server....

When you click Continue button in that page it would direct(load) to yourwebsite.com/path_to_script/install.php?install=b

If you don't mind would you share the source for the install file, so we can point out the culprit. Usually it would be the conditions.

You can check somewhere in the installation file like this ....

Code:
if($_GET['b']=="something"){
execute this .... //This might be the culprit
}
else {
//Go back to previous step
//Or here might be the culprit
}

banners
Back