The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Phone verified YouTube/GMail accounts

erikhaze

affiliate
Hi,

there are some threads about this topic, but they are old and outdated. Google updates their spam algorithm and thus it gets harder and harder to create new accounts.

I'd like to create some phone verified YouTube accounts. There were some people on Fiverr who could do it, but they are not reliable, probably they also have issues with creating new accounts. Fiverr is also deleting their gig, probably because of this reason.

Recently TestNow was working, it was nice, because it's free. But now Google shows the error message "This number can not be used."

Also I used the app "Hushed", it's still enough to verify the account. But sadly it doesn't work to 1. create the Google Account and 2. to create the YouTube account.

I'm searching for one of the following solutions:
  • A service where I can create about 10 verified YT accounts for about 5$.
  • A service that gives me working phone number for about 10 number for 5$ and then I can verify the accounts my self.
  • A free phone number service as TextNow that works for verifying Google and YouTube accounts.
Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
Hi, there are some threads about this topic, but they are old and outdated. Google updates their spam algorithm and thus it gets harder and harder to create new accounts.

It's a faded and out dated way to do BH marketing and it's not what we are about here.

I'd like to create some phone verified YouTube accounts. There were some people on Fiverr who could do it, but they are not reliable, probably they also have issues with creating new accounts. Fiverr is also deleting their gig, probably because of this reason.

Most companies are eliminating any allowances for buying, selling, creating, and otherwise promoting or using such accounts because those that support it can be held liable. This is why we do not allow the buying or selling of accounts in this community.

Recently TestNow was working, it was nice, because it's free. But now Google shows the error message "This number can not be used."

Also I used the app "Hushed", it's still enough to verify the account. But sadly it doesn't work to 1. create the Google Account and 2. to create the YouTube account.

I'm searching for one of the following solutions:
  • A service where I can create about 10 verified YT accounts for about 5$.
  • A service that gives me working phone number for about 10 number for 5$ and then I can verify the accounts my self.
  • A free phone number service as TextNow that works for verifying Google and YouTube accounts.
Thanks for any advice.

You will better off learning to be an ethical marketer now. The difficulties you are facing now are only going to become more difficult. The industry is being hit hard by fraud and fighting back with monster budgets. Businesses built on "beating the system" and "violating terms of service" are not surviving and are certainly not long term solutions. You can earn far more with WH these days than with BH.

We have members here earning many thousands a day without the need for BH. You can do it too!

Just like my friend has put it up there, we are living in the era where every marketer is trying to beat the system and I do feel that it is not the right thing to do. We need to know that there are regulations that will always guide our way of interaction aimed at reducing fraud. We better be ready to play within the acceptable standards so as to have a long time solutions. Let us think of the future when we deal with such.

MI
Back