The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Personal Guide to Success as an affiliate ...

D

darkdrift

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself, Chris Morrison- CEO of www.thesurveymasters.com . Our site has been up for 6 months now and going STRONG. We would like to invite new, and vetran affiliates to join us in the money making process using clickbank.

Okay now lets get to why the heck you ( the most important person in the whole scheme of things, should affiliate with us)

We have an affiliate program for mine that pays you 75% ( the highest amount clickbank allows) and you will reach your goals of most $/day because we charge the members $49 each.

I'm sure you have been contacted by a lot more people than just me about becoming there affiliates, but I have a few reasons why you should please consider becoming our affiliate and promoting us on your website.

1) I'm always online, friendly, devoted to affiliate success, and am always thinking of new ideas.
2) We stand behind our product and service ( we help people make money online using online surveys )
3) We convert at 15-30%, which is better than 99% of the thousands of programs out there. The reasons why we convert better ( meaning more sales revenue for you are as follows
* We are the ONLY website to have LIVE CHAT for the members and people curious about purchasing, so that way they are more likely to buy because they are talking with a real person instead of reading a website and just buying on the spot without talking to anyone
* We offer them an INSTANT $25 offer back to them when they purchase, so they only pay around $25, but you still get the full 75% of $49!!
* We actually have a good product that has information that makes them money, and lots of it and we guide them through the process, so this means to you that LESS refunds, so you keep more money!

Please consider us as an affiliate with you, I can guide you through what txt link to use that will get you highest click through rate, and how to 'pre-sale' them so you get more money, I will work with you directly to surpass your goal of whatever amount you have in mind.

If you have ANY questions at all I would love to answer them, please either email me at joincontact@thesurveymasters.com or contact me on AIM if you have it at MetalTastesFunny

If you want to check out our affiliate site now it is http://www.thesurveymasters.com/affiliates.htm

Once again, thank you for reading and have a great day!

Chris Morrison
CEO TheSurveyMasters.com

banners
Back