The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Performance Marketing Alliance (PMA) Ready to Launch

Linda Buquet

affiliate
After considerable time donation by 45 affiliate marketing volunteers and support by over 150 industry professionals, the Performance Marketing Alliance (PMA) is almost ready to launch. Rebecca Madigan, the PMA's Founding Organizer recently contacted me with the good news. Looks like they are on target for launch in January and charter membership will be opening soon.

"<em>We are days away from official incorporation of the Performance Marketing Alliance. The effort, to date, has had the participation and support of over 150 industry professionals. We have had active help from 45 volunteers who have led all formation activities, including strategic direction, membership, fundraising, operational plans and creation of by-laws. The amount of effort, the diverse perspectives of many of our industry's most successful leaders and their passionate support, are the reasons we will see the PMA launch in January, 2009.</em>"

The group also recently solidified their mission statement:

<strong><a href="http://www.performancemarketingalliance.com/2008/12/24/pma-mission-statement-and-first-year-objectives/">PMA Mission</a></strong>

The Performance Marketing Alliance is the not for profit, trade association for the performance marketing industry. Our core objective is to be a catalyst for industry growth by promoting best practices, establishing guidelines and standards, and increasing awareness of the effectiveness of performance marketing.

more info please

Linda,

this seems like a great thing and i would like to get all the info i can about the PMA. What else can you tell me about it?

MI
Back