The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official PeerFly [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Luke, Im Tung and i come from OfferGoal.com.
i have CPI traffic, I was registed publisher account at PeerFly.com.
I want to become a publisher at PeerFly can you help me?
Email: tungsctnb5@gmail.com

Hi Luke.
I'm hoping I'll get a response from you here.
My application to peerfly was denied without any form of notification from Corey. Up until now I haven't received any email stating that my application has been denied or why.
Corey didn't even bother to respond to the mail I sent to him. Is he so busy or isn't there anything that can be done.
I'll like my application re-reviewed. I think I was denied unfairly, really there was no reason for it, I provided all the information that was asked if me.
So Luke, is there anything you can do to help me out?

Hi Luke.
I'm hoping I'll get a response from you here.
My application to peerfly was denied without any form of notification from Corey. Up until now I haven't received any email stating that my application has been denied or why.
Corey didn't even bother to respond to the mail I sent to him. Is he so busy or isn't there anything that can be done.
I'll like my application re-reviewed. I think I was denied unfairly, really there was no reason for it, I provided all the information that was asked if me.
So Luke, is there anything you can do to help me out?
The denial email must have went into your spam. It's impossible to be denied without receiving an email.

I will forward your thread to Corey and he will be in touch.

I
The denial email must have went into your spam. It's impossible to be denied without receiving an email.

I will forward your thread to Corey and he will be in touch.
Thanks for your response, Luke.
I didn't receive any mail, not even in my spam. But that is not the real issue.
I want to be re-reviewed. Can you please look into it for me? Corey seem to be too busy to answer all my messages and voicemails. Can you forward my request to him? Maybe he will attend to me if you do.
Thanks.

I

Thanks for your response, Luke.
I didn't receive any mail, not even in my spam. But that is not the real issue.
I want to be re-reviewed. Can you please look into it for me? Corey seem to be too busy to answer all my messages and voicemails. Can you forward my request to him? Maybe he will attend to me if you do.
Thanks.

He will be in touch.

Hello Everyone. I just joined the DOJO. Its pretty nice out here. Anyways I recently applied for Peerfly network. Can anyone help me get approved over there? Thanks in advance.

Hello Everyone. I just joined the DOJO. Its pretty nice out here. Anyways I recently applied for Peerfly network. Can anyone help me get approved over there? Thanks in advance.

Apply, be honest on your application, and have a marketing strategy to include.

I just checked out this thread and WOW the payouts are insane! Sadly PeerFly is the only network who hasn't accepted me lol

But thats no biggy i know who i will be applying with again when i need one

I just checked out this thread and WOW the payouts are insane! Sadly PeerFly is the only network who hasn't accepted me lol

But thats no biggy i know who i will be applying with again when i need one

PM me with your email.

Hi Luke,

About 3 months ago I tried to register in as PeerFly publisher, but I was denied. I sent a request again via the feedback form, but already 4 days no answer. Tell me, how to start to join to PeerFly in the near future?

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back