The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official PeerFly [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peerfly is my first and only CPA network. I really enjoy using it, their support is amazing. Luke and guys are doing hell of a good job!

I cannot say enough good things about Peerfly. It was the first affiliate network I was accepted into as a newbie and their service has been exceptional. Great offers and user-friendly interface. Great network.

Some great offers on this network and the support is great, just need to get in and start running some campaigns through them as I feel they would perform better than some of the others I am using... but it's on my list!

Using this network from last 5 months. Great payouts and plenty of offers to choose. Almost all niche stuffed with tons of offers. Great support by my affiliate manager (Manager: Lauren Hostert).

regards
vaby

Santa Offers from PeerFly!

The holidays are right around the corner which means it's time to start promoting Santa offers. We have 2 awesome "letters from Santa" type offers that you need to check out:

The first one, Personal Letters From Santa, is your traditional Santa letter type offer. It has a nice payout and low cost to consumer.The second offer, Santa Certificates, is pretty unique. It costs a bit more, but it comes with a medal telling them they're on the nice list, a certificate, and a personal letter from Santa. Plus, it's packaged in a nice box. Check it out!

Let's all cash in on Christmas :)

There's going to be an article in KillerStartups.com about PeerFly so we had some pictures taken today. Thought I'd share :)

PeerFly Team
Vfd.jpg

Corey and I
Yfd.jpg

Me working hard (probably reading AffiliateFix)
Wfd.jpg

More of our team hard at work (not really)
Xfd.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking group, Luke!

Couldn't help but notice the AFix hoodie predominately displayed, excellent.

Haha, the AffiliateFix hoodie is my backup for cold days when I forget one. We don't get many of those in Florida, but when we do I never have a hoodie! :)

I was denied a couple months ago since i never got a chance to do the phone interview because i would always miss the call because i would be in class or at work. So i recently contacted peerfly to see if i can get interviewed and someone from compliance happy said yes but the interview was by email. Now it took 4-5 days to get this so called interviewed finished. Then I got denied again and was told that i needed to give them previous affiliate networks that i've worked with so they can contact them and ask about the quality of my traffic. I still haven't even received a response yet from the guy who said that after giving him two affiliate networks that i received $500+ from. I'd just like to say that you guys may be the best non incentive network but sadly you guys aren't the best when it comes to respecting applicants. I highly doubt i will get a response about the two references. Guys are just full of crap :)

rahip4567, I'd be happy to try to take a look to see what the issue is. It sounds like you probably emailed Corey recently and he's out on vacation for the holidays at the moment. PM me the email you used on your PeerFly application and I'll try and get it looked at ASAP.

We get 1,000 applications a week sometimes. It's not easy to get them done in a day or two and we know that we're only human and humans make mistakes. I'll be happy to make sure this isn't one of those cases :)

Phone is 24/7 down and voicebox is full
Mail doesn't not work, can't reset password nor signup to verify email
Uploading ID does not work it always says image not supported, I finally managed to get it to work with a webcam.
Takes me ages to add Payoneer acc, millions PHP errors.

What really takes me 5 mins on other network takes me ages on peerfly. Great first impression...

@markohf sorry about the issues. I'm guessing you were hitting my voicemail and I've been out of my office for a bit so it's probably full. Not sure about your email issues or uploading your ID. Payoneer also shouldn't be a struggle to add.

PM me the email on your application so I can push it through and I'll take a look through the application tomorrow morning to see what issues you're running into :)

Hi Luke, My name is Vikram and would like to join Peerfly though at the moment I am a newbie but willing to learn and put in the slog to succeed. I do not have a website but getting one is not a problem for me. What would you suggest me to do?P.S. You have a fantastic blog. My eyes and brain are on fire just going through half of it.Looking forward to your response.Viks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back