propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All-Time Rating:
4.84/5, 25 votes

Official PeerFly

PeerFly was developed in 2008 and launched in January of 2009. Everything was built by...

1. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

PeerFly was developed in 2008 and launched in January of 2009. Everything was built by its founder, Chad French, who is also the President/CEO of the company. PeerFly is unique because although we've made tremendous strides and a great impression in the industry, we're still a very small company. Our team is made up of only 12 people so our clients usually get the pleasure of knowing each one of us. We believe in the power of performance marketing as long as it's done correctly and legitimately. Our values encompass and transcend full compliance, transparency, and protecting our clients. Our mission is simple: To be the top solution in performance marketing while striving for the utmost integrity.

PeerFly Highlights
    Over 130k publisher accounts, 50k active in 165 countries
    Over 2k clients, 8k total offers
    Over 250 million clicks, 5 million conversions
    We've generated over $60 million in sales for our clients!
    Full-time compliance team with unparalleled fraud detection

Recent Accomplishments
    #1 Best Network: Performance Marketing Insider (2012)
    #1 Affiliate Manager: Performance Marketing Insider (2012)
    Top 20 Network: Revenue Performance Magazine (2012)
    #6 Most Popular: Website Magazine (2011)
    Top CPA Network: Get Rich Click (New York Times Best Seller)
    #2 Best: Performance Marketing Insider (2011)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Great network ran by really great guys, especially my mate Luke...Can't really fault them, pay every time, nice offers and the best interface for a non incentive network on the net!

2 people like this.
  3. java

java Affiliate affiliate

Haven't had any issues with this network. Awesome network to run with! Great support & offers to work with.

1 person likes this.
  4. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Peerfly was my first CPA network...and receiving my first payment was awesome feeling!
    On time payment and great support!

2 people like this.
  5. komplexed

komplexed Affiliate affiliate

One of the best non-incentive networks for sure! This is the place where i made first money into Internet marketing, really good support, they can accept cash flow payments if u need urgent money, luke's blog got almost every question answered also! I can recommend it to every guy who wants to try good epc and converting offers. One problem is sometimes you can get pause(blacklist) onto offer, but that doesn't mind as you can find similars offers

6. ajeetkhurana

ajeetkhurana Affiliate affiliate

This was the first network that approved me as an affiliate. The approval only took minutes -- kinda unreal :)

2 people like this.
  7. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

One of the best networks never miss payments , variety of offers and solid conversion rates. A team of awesome people especially like and Corey :)

1 person likes this.
  8. nadia83

nadia83 Affiliate affiliate

One of the best network, great support,made my first money online with Peerfly, they have very good offers.

1 person likes this.
  9. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

We recently added some awesome new additions to the 70+ loan and payday offers we have available for the holiday season :)

[​IMG]

Check them out and let me know if you have any questions :)

10. LukePeerFly

eDates is probably our best partner for international dating and we're killing it with them right now. We have 9 different countries (just added Australia today) and they're all performing pretty well. I've seen search, social, ppv, and media buy campaigns all profitable on these:

[​IMG]

If you're looking for a good international dating campaign to run you need to run eDates. PM me your PFID and I'll be happy to give any AffiliateFix member a nice pay bump on ANY of these :)

4 people like this.
  11. Renovatio

Renovatio Affiliate affiliate

I haven't promoted a lot of offers from PeerFly but that's going to change soon.
    I've talked to my AM Nate and he's been more than supportive.
    Also, Kudos to Luke for all the free guides and info he's been sharing. What a fantastic guy.

1 person likes this.
  12. srijon

srijon Affiliate affiliate

Excellent Network.... Nothing Else To Say....

1 person likes this.
  13. chiruraaj

chiruraaj Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Peerfly was the first network that accepted me. It will always be special for me because I got started in cpa world first after reading Luke's Blog. They have a lot of offers to choose from, have a live chat on their site with friendly affiliate managers always willing to help. The offers that I promote there convert quite well. I was happy when Luke became my AM recently. Highly Recommended! :D
    Shloka

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  14. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Top selection of offers, clear and user friendly user dashboard and a great team! No complaining at all.

1 person likes this.
  15. makerblog

makerblog Affiliate affiliate

One of the best networks online. I like it.

1 person likes this.
  16. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Great network and full of awesome offers. Luke is the most knowledgeable guy and has so much important information that he gladly shares with everyone. Make PeerFly your number one network, you won't regret it!

2 people like this.
  17. theazzy

theazzy Affiliate affiliate

Great network :) Nice interface, many good offers. Have a profit campaign with them (for dojo member my follow along is http://www.affiliatefix.com/f71/my-first-time-running-cpa-offer-using-facebook-ads-5713/) Oh and I love Luke's blog :eek:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    2 people like this.
  18. fernandoch

fernandoch Affiliate affiliate

Good network with mass payments on paypal, which is pretty good :)

1 person likes this.
  19. giagiafi

giagiafi Affiliate affiliate

Peerfly is very user friendly interface, great list of offer.

2 people like this.
  20. razrus5

razrus5 Affiliate affiliate

Luke and company have a great network. Ton of relevant and quality offers. This is a great place to get rolling with cpas.

1 person likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed