The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PeerFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There Luke I am New here i dont have any background in web developing or any web ads but i am willing to learn to matter what it takes i can spend my time learning all about this stuff just to earn money for my living im looking forward for you help guys on how can i work properly what things are needed in this kind of job and i saw it the you're always on top :)
Great to hear. There's a lot of information on this forum. Research affiliate marketing and once you think you have a good strategy let me know and we can discuss it :)

I've heard so much about Peerfly but my application gets denied every time I apply. Maybe it's because my lack of experience in this field but I'm sure they wont regret if they decide to accept me.

I am/was member on CPALead (inactive for more than 6 months now), I registered there after reading and trying to understand how CPA works. I made $100 (more or less) and that was it! I dumped it because I could only cashout via check. Now I want to start again, so PeerFly please accept me!

I've heard so much about Peerfly but my application gets denied every time I apply. Maybe it's because my lack of experience in this field but I'm sure they wont regret if they decide to accept me.

I am/was member on CPALead (inactive for more than 6 months now), I registered there after reading and trying to understand how CPA works. I made $100 (more or less) and that was it! I dumped it because I could only cashout via check. Now I want to start again, so PeerFly please accept me!
You aren't allowed to apply more than once. Let me know your email so we can take a look at your original application.

We had our 100,000th person apply as a publisher at PeerFly earlier today!

We launched our new PeerFly Publisher Dashboard :) Login and check it out!

Tried to contact with Luke and also with davey peerfly what is my affiliate manager. No luck to get answer on skype :(

I'm setting up my first PeerFly campaign now using Prosper202. The setup is:

Landing page to capture email --> MadMimi --> PHP script to redirect to the actual offer (from Prosper202)

I think I get the linking right because when I entered my email in the lading page, I get redirected to an offer (not the actual offer since I live outside the US). So my questions are:

1) Is the above sufficient to test the set up? Or is there anything else I need to look at?
2) How can I pass the email address to the actual offer? I can't use $_GET/$_POST parameter anymore since it already goes through MadMimi.
3) If the offer doesn't say 'Pre-Pop', can I still pre-populate the email? Does the query string '&em=' apply to this offer too?

Tried to contact with Luke and also with davey peerfly what is my affiliate manager. No luck to get answer on skype :(
You should be able to find your affiliate manager's contact information on the Dashboard. You can email them from the contact page as well.

I'm setting up my first PeerFly campaign now using Prosper202. The setup is:

Landing page to capture email --> MadMimi --> PHP script to redirect to the actual offer (from Prosper202)

I think I get the linking right because when I entered my email in the lading page, I get redirected to an offer (not the actual offer since I live outside the US). So my questions are:

1) Is the above sufficient to test the set up? Or is there anything else I need to look at?
2) How can I pass the email address to the actual offer? I can't use $_GET/$_POST parameter anymore since it already goes through MadMimi.
3) If the offer doesn't say 'Pre-Pop', can I still pre-populate the email? Does the query string '&em=' apply to this offer too?

1) That looks good to me. You can email me your landing page link so I can test it out myself.
2) You can't do that unless the offer Allows Pre-pop.
3) No.

Hey, i`m also a publisher at peerfly and i can only say it`s the absolute best network ever! I´m registered at many networks but there is no comparison to peerfly. There is just one thing i'm still not clear on: is media buying allowed for every offer as long as it doesn't clearly says that it`s not? And how about own landing pages and banners, can i use them for every offer? Thank you in advance and keep it up ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back