The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PeerFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
love it Luke, took your time i swear you showed me a year ago lol...worth the wait but i agree with David the dashboards also in much need of a revamp :)!

Will the publisher page have the same design or is it staying like before?

love it Luke, took your time i swear you showed me a year ago lol...worth the wait but i agree with David the dashboards also in much need of a revamp :)!

The publisher end will be getting an updated design too. We wanted to release the "shell" first to see what everyone thought :)

shirt.jpg

This is our shirt for Affiliate Summit West. We will be giving them out at our booth :)

Daaaayum... you guys seriously have the best shirts.

Hi Luke, I am looking for converting offers for 4 question survey email submit. Is it possible that you can list it here? thanks.

PeerFly moved into a new, bigger office. I uploaded some pictures at:
imgpxl

Here's my new office :)

I just had to drop in to this thread to say an ENORMOUS thank you to PeerFly. The application process itself was an actual joy to go through! (not all application processes can boast the same!). I was approved very quickly and the contact I have had from the team so far has been ultra responsive. I am extremely impressed. First impressions count for a lot, especially in this game and I can definitely say PeerFly have grabbed my attention. I am very much looking forward to working with them.

Congrats Luke and PeerFly for #1 spot.

I'd like to suggest you and other PeerFly AM regularly send newsletter, not only the top offers, but also guide, tips and tricks on specific niche or offer.

Cheers,
Trafficrr

PS. Hmmm... some big names that I expect to be on TOP10, not even on the list.

Congrats Luke and PeerFly for #1 spot.

I'd like to suggest you and other PeerFly AM regularly send newsletter, not only the top offers, but also guide, tips and tricks on specific niche or offer.

Cheers,
Trafficrr

PS. Hmmm... some big names that I expect to be on TOP10, not even on the list.

Thanks! We're working on getting more guides out and with the launch of the new PeerFly Publisher Dashboard (next week or so?) you'll see that we're definitely moving in that direction. Of course, there's always my Affiliate Manager Exclusive newsletter too :)

Hello There Luke I am New here i dont have any background in web developing or any web ads but i am willing to learn to matter what it takes i can spend my time learning all about this stuff just to earn money for my living im looking forward for you help guys on how can i work properly what things are needed in this kind of job and i saw it the you're always on top :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back