The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

PeerFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke do you have any say in getting accepted?
I have applied and hopefully will be accepted

Hi Luke,

I am sorry but my request got denied by Charlie Gartman PeerFly Approvals Manager.

Can you help out for me being accepted?

Thanks, Kiril

Luke do you have any say in getting accepted?
I have applied and hopefully will be accepted

Send me a PM with the email on your application and I'll take a look ASAP.

Hi Luke,

I am sorry but my request got denied by Charlie Gartman PeerFly Approvals Manager.

Can you help out for me being accepted?

Thanks, Kiril

Send me a PM with the email on your application and I'll see why you were denied and see what I can do.

Hello guys! Found this forum yesterday. Did a lot of CPA Last year but got out of the scene for a while. I was with CPALead but their methods don't please me anymore so after reading this thread and Luke's posts decided to apply to Peerfly!

Luke:

I registed today com Peerfly and seems like you are my AM! Says i'm 500 on queue and you review 75-100 a day. Is this accurate?

Thanks in advance!

Good luck all

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. You should be approved in a few days :)

I keep refreshing my inbox every half hour to check if I got accepted or not ahaha. Hopefully won't take much longer to get that email :p Really looking forward to work with you guys!

Hi Luke,
my request got rejected by Charlie Gartman.
Can you help me in order to be accepted, I would like to join the peerfly.

Thanks

Ive tried applying for this network, and keep getting denied, not sure what it is , might be that they dont accept sub-affiliate networks anymore, or maybe that they don't accept networks that have incent & non incent traffic?

Ive tried applying for this network, and keep getting denied, not sure what it is , might be that they dont accept sub-affiliate networks anymore, or maybe that they don't accept networks that have incent & non incent traffic?

We are not letting networks broker out our offers.

Luke,
You asked me to explain how I would be promoting your offers and I replied to your email immediately. My application was denied by charlie. My application no. is PF19456. Could you please look into my application. I am very enthusiastic to start with your network. Could you please approve my application and help me to start immediately.
Thanks in advance.

Great offers, great support, great interface.

But let's be honest, default payment sucks. You almost have to wait 2 months go get a payment unless you make big money. CPA newbies can't make that much from one network and it is kinda painful for us. I don't have a problem waiting for 200-300 dollars for a month. Although it would be nice to have that money back fast to invest it back since I drive traffic using PPC. I would use fast payment method buy my ROI is barely 17%. While still in a learning process, I can't risk investing thousand dollars to get fast payment method.

I totally understand that you guys need to process lots of payment and verify different kind of traffic. Just wanted to share my opinion.

Luke,
You asked me to explain how I would be promoting your offers and I replied to your email immediately. My application was denied by charlie. My application no. is PF19456. Could you please look into my application. I am very enthusiastic to start with your network. Could you please approve my application and help me to start immediately.
Thanks in advance.

We will take a look as soon as possible.

Great offers, great support, great interface.

But let's be honest, default payment sucks. You almost have to wait 2 months go get a payment unless you make big money. CPA newbies can't make that much from one network and it is kinda painful for us. I don't have a problem waiting for 200-300 dollars for a month. Although it would be nice to have that money back fast to invest it back since I drive traffic using PPC. I would use fast payment method buy my ROI is barely 17%. While still in a learning process, I can't risk investing thousand dollars to get fast payment method.

I totally understand that you guys need to process lots of payment and verify different kind of traffic. Just wanted to share my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I'm Having problems with payoneer card. I applied it through my peerfly account. But now I can't link it because name on card. Peerfly account shows my full name while payoneer show first name & last name. I requested a name change on 29th march, but nothing been done so far. not a single mail.

Is there something wrong or should I wait few more days?

Luke! I tried to reach you through phone during your business hours but I reached your voice mail box. Could you please have a look at my application and approve me please.

I'm Having problems with payoneer card. I applied it through my peerfly account. But now I can't link it because name on card. Peerfly account shows my full name while payoneer show first name & last name. I requested a name change on 29th march, but nothing been done so far. not a single mail.

Is there something wrong or should I wait few more days?

PM me with the name you need on your PeerFly account and I'll take care of it. Who did you email? Charlie?

Luke! I tried to reach you through phone during your business hours but I reached your voice mail box. Could you please have a look at my application and approve me please.

Your application will be reviewed as soon as possible as long as you have completed the entire application.

Hi Luke,

I have a problem with Paypal. I tried to contact support via email but until now, they didn't response me. Could you help me?

Thanks.

got turned down as a publisher is there anything I can do?
What information do you need from me to answer this question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back