Affiliate Manager
Peerfly

peerfly_logo.jpg
Join Now

Peerfly Facebook

Peerfly Twitter

contacticon.png
corey@peerfly.com

Recently voted the 2nd best CPA network by OfferVault users, PeerFly is one of the fastest growing performance marketing networks in the industry. Boasting nearly 50,000 publisher accounts, 300+ advertisers, and 1,000+ active offers with some of the highest guaranteed payouts anywhere; it doesn’t take a genius to see how PeerFly differs from the competition. PeerFly utilizes a completely custom tracking platform with features you won’t find in other cookie-cutter networks. They are the only major CPA network that can pay their publishers daily upon request and host an awesome rewards program to boot.

Vote for Peerfly now, on the CPA Network List

Top 25 Converting Offers

Here is a screenshot of our top 25 converting offers at PeerFly. You can view the information for each offer at PeerFlyOffers.com (public directory - you do not need to be an approved publisher to view) or of course you can find them on our All Offers page if you are an approved publisher.

Please let me know if you have any questions! :)

top25.png

Thank you for my Xmas bonus guys! Have a great Christmas!

shirt.jpg

This is our shirt for Affiliate Summit West. We will be giving them out at our booth :)

I love peerfly too, In my country in asia, peerfly famous about CPA. In the future I may join with you.

I must say that Luke & PeerFly are the best! Although I'm new to CPA Luke is very respectful & very helpful!
& I truly believe they don't skim!
I will only use PeerFly, and give them an A++ on service and payments!

If your new try them first, Be Honest, tell Luke your new but are a member of CPAFix and want to learn!
I'm sure he will give you a shot!

I'm Looking for You to sign up with my code [just pm me] but no matter, everyone here on CPAFix & I will help you, here's to a great 2012!

Hi Luke. Hi guys.

I'm trying to get into Peerfly for some time now. I was denied the first time and contacted Charlie Gartman, as advised by Corey.
No answer from him. Ok. Next attempt. Sent a email to Luke in order to get some help. Waiting for his reply.
Sent a message to .K, for some help, also. And .K replied, saying that he would help in any way he could.

So, this is another attempt of mine to try to get accepted with Peerfly. I will not give up. I really want to work with them.

Anyway, thanks for reading and if anyone has an idea on how to help, I appreciate.

Thanks Luke, .K and everyone.

Paulo Faria

Thanks .K

Hi Luke. Hi guys.

I'm trying to get into Peerfly for some time now. I was denied the first time and contacted Charlie Gartman, as advised by Corey.
No answer from him. Ok. Next attempt. Sent a email to Luke in order to get some help. Waiting for his reply.
Sent a message to .K, for some help, also. And .K replied, saying that he would help in any way he could.

So, this is another attempt of mine to try to get accepted with Peerfly. I will not give up. I really want to work with them.

Anyway, thanks for reading and if anyone has an idea on how to help, I appreciate.

Thanks Luke, .K and everyone.

Paulo Faria

Thanks .K
Luke is away until the 15th ill see if i can get someone else in here for you!

Just sign up in PeerFly and now i must wait more than 10 day.

Currently, 1,778 applications are ahead of you in the queue. We generally go through 75-100 applications a day

Just sign up in PeerFly and now i must wait more than 10 day.

Currently, 1,778 applications are ahead of you in the queue. We generally go through 75-100 applications a day

Ive spoken with Corey and he said because of ASW they have a queue of applications but they will get through it quick now.

Performance Marketing Insider is going a survey to find out who the top affiliate networks and affiliate managers are. I would appreciate it if you would vote for myself and PeerFly :)

Peerfly is great, I havent ran a ton of offers yet but the few I did worked w/o a hitch. Once my offline business slows down I'll get back to some heavy CPA work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back