The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Peerfly Offers with Bing Ads

I Wish for you to get more profit but i would ask you about something .. do you know any method to get visa to activate my bing ads account to use coupon ?

Do you have paypal funds, right? Try opening an account at Entropay.com , request a VCC and then send funds from your PP account.

I have made 2 sales till now which have generated 100$ in total.
I spent around 22$ to got those 2 sales.
For tracking I am using Prosper202.
I have stopped all small offers because they were paying small and if I decreased their bids then I stopped getting any impressions.
I am using direct linking.
And other small offers generate a income of 10-15$ regularly.

I have made 2 sales till now which have generated 100$ in total.
I spent around 22$ to got those 2 sales.
For tracking I am using Prosper202.
I have stopped all small offers because they were paying small and if I decreased their bids then I stopped getting any impressions.
I am using direct linking.
And other small offers generate a income of 10-15$ regularly.

Congrats bro, give up the small offer and target those above $3 or $5.
Otherwise you are having hard time and question yourself how am I able to scale this "small offer" with large scale of traffic.
When then that problem solves, you will goes to another question, if I able to send large scale of traffic, the cost would effect so much of my ROI.

But when you promote some offer like paying $3 instead of $1.5 you saved 2 times of your work and time.

I stopped working with peerfly some time ago and started with Maxbounty and today I recieved a payment from them. Good network,support and good offers.

Can anyone answer these questions :
1. How much should I spend on a campaign ? is there a method to calculate it?
2. Would it be a good idea to purchase a domain realted to a specific niche like games and host different landing pages on it of different games?
I have no idea on how to make or how to use landing pages .
Thank you.

Update:
I stopped all the small offers and din't get any sales in the past 3 days so My earnings of past 3 days are 0.00$.

Today I purchased a domain related to health on which I will host my landing pages for the current sales offer related to health I am promting.
This will the first time when I will not be direct linking but using my own landing page.But to be honest I don't know coding so I don't know what to do next or how to create a landing page.
So any help is appreciated.

yesterday I decided to stop the 2 offers as they didn't converted for the past 4 days but then I thought it would not be right so I let them run and when Today I woke up and check my account found 2 sales with 101$ more in my account.
I will try to optimize my ads now for better profit.

Hello mutantbull

Congratulations on the steady progress you have been making and also for keeping this follow along alive.

When you are direct linking a campaign successfully it is always good to split test with a landing page. As a good landing page can generally boost your ROI

You mentioned that you don't have any coding skills so i would recommend you try Learn to code | Codecademy they have many free interactive tutorials that will get you up to scratch with the basics.

Last edited:
Hello mutantbull

Congratulations on the steady progress you have been making and also for keeping this follow along alive.

When you are direct linking a campaign successfully it is always good to split test with a landing page. As a good landing page can generally boosts your ROI

You mentioned that you don't have any coding skills so i would recommend you try Learn to code | Codecademy they have many free interactive tutorials that will get you up to scratch with the basics.

Thank you for advice .i will consider it.

What kind of offers can you promote on AdWords and Bing? And what kind of landers do you need for those offers? Would appreciate if you could share some insight on this. :)

I have some questions :
Q.How to know that the offer epc is good or not in its comparison with Payout?
Q.My AM said that I should .start promoting big offers currently I promote offers which pay around 1-2$.Should I go with the advice or keep doing what is working for me?

Q#1: If EPC is higher than your CPC, then you're profitable...generally speaking. If EPC is lower than your CPC, then you're losing money...generally speaking.

Q#2: Is your AM giving you this advice based on Bing as your traffic source? Perhaps your am thinks the Bizz opp offers will do better than what you're currently running on Bing.

$1-2 is not really a great payout for Bing PPC traffic unless you have a high converting offer and as many clicks closed to $.05 each, as possible. Or unless you have something going on the back-end such as collecting leads to sell or a list to make up for the PPC deficit.

And from my experience running Peerfly offers on Bing, you'll have to think of some out of the box keywords to get low-priced clicks. Keywords which may not get much traffic or the traffic may not respond to your ad at all. I find more generic keywords are highly saturated for many verticals, in my experience. I assume that's due to many affiliates going after the same "low-hanging-keyword-fruit."

If you have the $$ to test, why not ask your AM which offer he/she recommends and then test it out to see what happens? May find a huge winner!

Last edited:
banners
Back