The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PeerFly #Help

elarib

affiliate
Hello,
I'm beginner in CPA, and but i have a good experience in Facebook ads and my own mobile apps, so PeerFly accept me to promote their offers.

My 1 st question is : For example, in this image, what shoud i promote the link 1, or 2 ?? because the link 1 give me the offer but, the link 2 just some random page about netflix o_O

My 2nd : what are those custom tracking ???

Thank you a lot

upload_2016-9-1_11-11-20.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-1_11-9-16.png
    upload_2016-9-1_11-9-16.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 10
Use link 2.

If you are not in the country where that offer is valid, it'll take you another random offer sometimes.

For tracking, use a tracker Like TrackingDesk that makes it easy for newbies to start tracking. Tracking is fairly complicated but an absolute must.

Peerfly is already integrated into the system so you don't have to start from scratch.

Ash

Use link 2.

If you are not in the country where that offer is valid, it'll take you another random offer sometimes.

For tracking, use a tracker Like TrackingDesk that makes it easy for newbies to start tracking. Tracking is fairly complicated but an absolute must.

Peerfly is already integrated into the system so you don't have to start from scratch.

Ash
Yeah, now i understand :):)

Thank youu Mr @Ashwin Satyanarayana :D

Yes, the second link is your link. You see the Netflix because you are in another country. You can try to use a special soft and change your ip address and check if it is still Netflix.

And it is not necessary to put any custom tracking info

MI
Back