“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Peerfly Custom Creative Approvals

kaykat

affiliate
I'm currently testing out some Peerfly offers and
am getting some results using direct linking,
but with a negative ROI.

So I want to split test using landing pages
to see if I can get the campaigns profitable.

The problem is.. its taking forever
to get the custom creatives approved.

Everything I have read, suggests to stick to ONE method and master it.

I'm struggling to not bounce around when
I have to wait for over a week just to get
a landing page approved for testing an offer.

A week is a LONG time when you plan to
spend hours daily testing offers.

Screws the whole workflow up. Very frustrating..

I asked my AM what the typical wait time is on this,
and he said he didn't know.

Looks like I may have to put Peerfly on the backburner
and move on to other networks.

First off, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I didn't see any notifications about this thread and it didn't pop up on my radar.

We do require lander approval to ensure our publishers are not misrepresenting our clients. However, if you get a lander approved and then make tweaks that are not significant changes to the message of your advertising, it's not usually a problem.

Message me with your PFID and I will move your account me and help make sure working with PeerFly is as smooth as possible for you :)

First off, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I didn't see any notifications about this thread and it didn't pop up on my radar.

We do require lander approval to ensure our publishers are not misrepresenting our clients. However, if you get a lander approved and then make tweaks that are not significant changes to the message of your advertising, it's not usually a problem.

Message me with your PFID and I will move your account me and help make sure working with PeerFly is as smooth as possible for you :)
I'm happy Luke is all over my face I wonder how many messages you get daily and I like the fact that you're always there to answer. God bless your hard work sir

MI
Back