The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PayPal Alternatives For Adult Website

New Marketer

affiliate
I am set up a website where people are able to buy adult DVD. I am able to add "Pay with PayPal" but don't satisfied. I want more payment gateway options. Would you like to tell me what is the best payment gateway where my customers are able to buy the products using their credit card? Besides I don't want any payment issue.

I am set up a website where people are able to buy adult DVD. I am able to add "Pay with PayPal" but don't satisfied. I want more payment gateway options. Would you like to tell me what is the best payment gateway where my customers are able to buy the products using their credit card? Besides I don't want any payment issue.
payoneer is good

But how could I set up Payoneer? Should I use US payment method or EUR payment method or both? Any idea?
well for what it is worth , i live in Australia and i have my payoneer account set up in US dollars , hope this is of some use , are you getting much interest in your web site ? i am not doing too good with my adult DVD stuff , good luck , donar

well for what it is worth , i live in Australia and i have my payoneer account set up in US dollars , hope this is of some use , are you getting much interest in your web site ? i am not doing too good with my adult DVD stuff , good luck , donar
I am actually want to set up a vintage adult dvd store. Where classic movies are placing as well as a membership area where people also able to seen their movie. I hope the transaction will high in every month. Does payoneer support big amount. By they do you made any sale so far?

MI
Back