The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Payout Bump

internalsoul

First of all Matuloo its a pleasure to have you here. :)

My question:

What does it take to qualify for a payout bump & how should a newbie approach their AM for it?

I have an article about this on my blog : How to get better payouts from your affiliate network? | Online Advertising Tips From Matuloo.Com

But in a nutshell :

1. Do everything to increase the quality of your leads. I have an article about that as well : How to improve the quality of your leads? | Online Advertising Tips From Matuloo.Com

2. In case you're working with PPS offers, the quality is not such an issue anymore, so you need to push more volume to get a bump.

These 2 points work together actually. Advertisers want a lot of volume and good quality, so if you can deliver that, they will be happy to give you a bump.

The affiliate network can also give you a bump, by taking less margin from your leads. And they will only do that if you can send enough leads to make up for their loss of margin. This means volume again.

There are also some rules to follow when asking for bumps.

- Don't ask for it too soon. Prove yourself first, show them you can do volume.
- It's a good idea to hit the daily cap a few times, before asking for a bump.
- Give the leads time to mature. When working with free lead generation, they need time to be able to convert the leads into paying customers. When you ask for a bump, the advertiser will check how many leads converted into paying customers. If you ask too soon, it will play out against you.

I won't go into too much details as it's all in the articles I linked, but it all comes down to 2 factors : Lead Quality and Volume :)

banners
Back