The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Pay-Per-View Traffic, The Great Secret

Hi James!
I heard that Revenue Hits just lunched a new UI? what's the difference?
Is it the same traffic, same features? Could you elaborate please?

Do you offer a tracking pixel?

How is your volume compared to LeadImpact?

What is your average demographic?

And since I'm a noob when it comes to mobile, do pop-ups work on a mobile? Or is that where the in-text ads would display instead?

Hi James!
I heard that Revenue Hits just lunched a new UI? what's the difference?
Is it the same traffic, same features? Could you elaborate please?

That is Correct, RevenueHits Has lunched a new user interface named SelfAdvertiser.com
The differences between the old and the new are:

- The new UI is much more intuitive and easy to use. We had such great response about this, its amazing!
- We developed advanced targeting such as: Kw targeting, Domain targeting and negative targeting. (this comes on top of basic targeting of course)
- We added premium Domain traffic.

Its just great to use.

Do you offer a tracking pixel?

How is your volume compared to LeadImpact?

What is your average demographic?

And since I'm a noob when it comes to mobile, do pop-ups work on a mobile? Or is that where the in-text ads would display instead?

Hi @alex.b

Thanks for these questions :]

- I do not know the exact real volume of LeadImpact. But, what I can say, is that we are one of the biggest sources of traffic in the industry, with billions of impressions worldwide monthly.

- See following link: 2015-02-24_2009 - EdenRozenblum's library

- Mobile pop's are considered mobile web traffic. They convert extremely well, as it is direct publishers traffic.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks for the reply!
Just to be sure, if I only wanted to get mobile pops, in the targeting I would only check smartphones, android/ios and all browsers?

And do you offer a tracking pixel?

That is Correct, RevenueHits Has lunched a new user interface named SelfAdvertiser.com
The differences between the old and the new are:

- The new UI is much more intuitive and easy to use. We had such great response about this, its amazing!
- We developed advanced targeting such as: Kw targeting, Domain targeting and negative targeting. (this comes on top of basic targeting of course)
- We added premium Domain traffic.

Its just great to use.
Be sure to add self advertiser to our resources list.

Thanks for the reply!
Just to be sure, if I only wanted to get mobile pops, in the targeting I would only check smartphones, android/ios and all browsers?

And do you offer a tracking pixel?

Hi @alex.b

- That is correct! See if you wish to add Tablets as well, you may do that too ;]
- We do not offer conversion pixel just yet. But stay tuned, we will offer it soon.

Cheers

Hi James,

some newbie question for you :
1. what's the average conversion ratio in PPV? i wonder why people really hype with it
2. how much is the average bid for the 2nd to 3rd tier country in selfadvertise?
3. what do you recommend the lowest payout for PPV campaign?
4. what vertical works best when in PPV?
5. do you have a coupon code for selfadvertise :)?

thanks!

MI
Back