The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pay Per Lead Affiliate Programs

Shanr02

Hi Guys!,

I heard there are ways to get paid every time some one signs into an opt in form through your affiliate link (PAY PER LEAD or PPL). It doesn't have to be a sale, it just has to be a sign up with a valid email. I cant find any programs out there that offers this? Do you guys know any programs?

@Shanr02 , there are a lot PPL offers. But before that you need to sort out some good networks , who is offering good PPL offers with good payout rate. Like i am working on few sites, as they are always paying good and on time payment.

If you cant find out good networks with good payout then its a bit difficult to earn good.

My suggestions , not to focus on only the top networks. Bcoz top networks are too rigid and strict and can penalize and Forfeit yours entire earning for any single silly mistakes.

Hope this can help you.
thanks
Meri Linda

@Shanr02 , there are a lot PPL offers. But before that you need to sort out some good networks , who is offering good PPL offers with good payout rate. Like i am working on few sites, as they are always paying good and on time payment.

If you cant find out good networks with good payout then its a bit difficult to earn good.

My suggestions , not to focus on only the top networks. Bcoz top networks are too rigid and strict and can penalize and Forfeit yours entire earning for any single silly mistakes.

Hope this can help you.
thanks
Meri Linda

Hope this can help you.
thanks
Meri Linda

Hi Meri,

Thanks for the response. I joined Maxbounty, Peerfly. They are newbie friendly and it was easy to get started. I would recommend this to any newbie like me. Now my problem is driving free and paid traffic to theses offers. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thank you!

Hi Meri,

Thanks for the response. I joined Maxbounty, Peerfly. They are newbie friendly and it was easy to get started. I would recommend this to any newbie like me. Now my problem is driving free and paid traffic to theses offers. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thank you!

Remember, Maxbounty, Peerfly, they are the PRO in the market also very strict and rigid. If yours account suspended by any single misunderstandings they wont revoke their decision and wont listen any of yours explanation. And will Forfeit entire earning, no matter how big or small amount of money you have at yours account & will be 100%+ looser :( . With the PRO , there is NO SECOND CHANCE.

So, my suggestion is if you still a novice, then start with medium level of networks, work with them for several months. Gain knowledge about ins & outs then proceed to the PRO. Medium Level of networks wont dump you completely. I am just telling you the fact.

thanks
Meri Linda.

Remember, Maxbounty, Peerfly, they are the PRO in the market also very strict and rigid. If yours account suspended by any single misunderstandings they wont revoke their decision and wont listen any of yours explanation. And will Forfeit entire earning, no matter how big or small amount of money you have at yours account & will be 100%+ looser :( . With the PRO , there is NO SECOND CHANCE.

So, my suggestion is if you still a novice, then start with medium level of networks, work with them for several months. Gain knowledge about ins & outs then proceed to the PRO. Medium Level of networks wont dump you completely. I am just telling you the fact.

thanks
Meri Linda.

Can you name some medium level networks? Thank you

My another suggestions is, not to work with a lot of networks at time. If you do so, then cant focus and concentrate properly. Try to be strict with a very few network, buildup good business relation with the network, with network manager. If you can do so, it will be the key point to gain something. According to me, you can have a try with these networks :

grabadsmedia DOT com
adsencemedia DOT com

They are very good to me. Good payout , good support, on-time payment and also something more.

thanks
Meri Linda.

My another suggestions is, not to work with a lot of networks at time. If you do so, then cant focus and concentrate properly. Try to be strict with a very few network, buildup good business relation with the network, with network manager. If you can do so, it will be the key point to gain something. According to me, you can have a try with these networks :

grabadsmedia DOT com
adsencemedia DOT com

They are very good to me. Good payout , good support, on-time payment and also something more.

thanks
Meri Linda.
Thanks Meri! I will try them!

banners
Back