The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Pay Per Call skype group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't advertise your skype if you are not going accept contact requests
Exactly, the guy doesn't reply.

What I see is @ringpartner issuing an invitation to @church to add him on Skype and the invitation was made in the forum. Network Reps are very busy, and if @ringpartner gets anywhere near the number of blind contact requests on Skype as I do, I'm sure he just doesn't automatically add them to his groups.

A blind Skype contact request is a request that just uses the standard Skype request dialogue: "I would like to add you to my contacts". Without any idea who it might be, we just don't automatically add them. There is an abundance of Skype Spam.

Now I get tons of these a week, and I don't have the time, or initiative, to try and figure out who they are all from. So the unidentified requests I get go unanswered. The requests I get that say they are from here at the fix (or some other place I would know them from), I verify by asking them for their Fix Username to confirm who they are before accepting the contact request.

@ringpartner is a good member and willing to help folks. It is a benefit to him and his company, as well as this forum. I suggest being a little sweeter in your postures instead of slamming someone. Maybe make the request in the forum before sending the request, and when sending the request be sure to identify yourself with your username on the forum for his reference.

Just my 2 Cents,

T J

we are working
MUNDOmedia but how i can make account ring partner but when i was signup we cant get email conformation mail waht i do now any one tell me plzz

Umm, guys? This thread is from 2015, so I imagine the group has been disbanded.

I suppose you could start one of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back