The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pay Per Call Best Traffic Source

Goolge adword, GDN, Facebook
with Bing and Twitter, i don't think they are now popular as GG and FB

I find that the best way in my personal opinion is to set up a review blog teaching and guiding people on that product you are promoting then use SEO to rank the long tail. Content marketing in this aspect will drive more traffics to your blog especially if you are focusing on niches. I personally find that the cost of adword for Pay per call is a bit on the high side. However there is an observation that I have made, for the same keyword bid between an ecommerce site and a review blog, the later seems to have a lower CPC. This is an observation that I have made and not back up by concrete fact. If this belief helds true, then a review a blog -> PPC -> review blog to promote pay per call might be a good move.

I find that the best way in my personal opinion is to set up a review blog teaching and guiding people on that product you are promoting then use SEO to rank the long tail. Content marketing in this aspect will drive more traffics to your blog especially if you are focusing on niches. I personally find that the cost of adword for Pay per call is a bit on the high side. However there is an observation that I have made, for the same keyword bid between an ecommerce site and a review blog, the later seems to have a lower CPC. This is an observation that I have made and not back up by concrete fact. If this belief helds true, then a review a blog -> PPC -> review blog to promote pay per call might be a good move.
SEO take you a lot of time for the link to be on top search. when you use Ads word it much faster and easyer

SEO take you a lot of time for the link to be on top search. when you use Ads word it much faster and easyer

True but the speed comes at a price. In terms of marketing, my personal belief is to build something that last. No doubt adword could give you instant ranking but it is a one off (per click) and would last as long as your budget could.
Whereas SEO and quality contents are like building a firm foundation. It takes years (maybe) to get proper ranking but at least it last.

However for new affiliates like myself, adword is tempting in the sense that results are faster. I suggest that you read Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships by Charles H. Green. I think building a trust with your followers will be much important than simply getting clicks and conversion.

Depends on the offer, and target audience.. but other have already mentioned good sources. Always think of where your target is , and go there. Even think outside the box, flyers, newspapers ads, classified still work. Again depends on the offer and target customer.

Another great source is good old SEO.. here is a video i show results from just USING SEO to get free calls to pay pr call offers.. hope it inspires you to think outside of ads etc..

Sept/Oct/Nov 2016 - I SHOW PROFITS / CALL DATA / TRAFFIC (Google Analytics)

Thanks
Raj

Well I wouldn't say there is a "best" but each source has their own strengths.

I do highly suggest looking up the local new paper and business journal to see if they sell online ads. I can usually get a spot for $10-25 for an entire month depending on the size of the city.

From there be sure to drop a retargeting pixel and retarget everyone that views your ad and follow them around for a day on Facebook & Adwords ;)

MI
Back