The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Buying Passive income

Fredrik

affiliate
We are looking for some projects like sites, apps or something else with a passive income to buy, and we are interested in projects with incomes over 500$ a month.

We have budget up to 30.000$ for the right project.

Send me a pm if you have anything intresting to sell!

Last edited:
We are looking for some projects like sites, apps, affiliateaccounts or something else with income to buy, and we are interested in projects with incomes over 500$ a month.

Send me a pm or mail fredrik@svartgul.se if you have any to sell.
Heya @Fredrik, we kindly ask you firstly to register your services according to the following steps
Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix before you are allowed to promote them on the forum.

Another point: I looked at your first 10 posts, they are what we call SPAM!!
Obviously you only posted to set your link. Please follow the above steps or you will be a goner ;)

Hi Marc, Can you please tell me ONE of my post were i posted any links at all? No?
I think you are very wrong and i hope you can admit that you havent even read my posts? Am i wrong?

And i dont want my company to be listed here i am interested in BUYING projects so why do i have to follow your step for selling stuff?

Yous tell me if i am wrong and understand this wrong then i will gladly follow your steps :)

Pm am adeveloper i can Bring ur ideas to the reality
also i have a cool project BUT 0 income
Cus ut's just finished PM me

Hi Marc, Can you please tell me ONE of my post were i posted any links at all? No?
Is an email address not something that guides people to another site?
I think you are very wrong and i hope you can admit that you havent even read my posts? Am i wrong?
If I would admit something that would be a lie. Believe me, none of us has a need to lie to you.
In fact, I read all of your posts(!!!), and therefore I am honestly able to say you made not one single contribution to the forum, exept some valueless bla bla only to fulfill your 10 posts.
By the way, for this outstanding achievement my subjective, but honest :p
And i dont want my company to be listed here i am interested in BUYING projects so why do i have to follow your step for selling stuff?
Why are you then here and what do you want here?
I don't know whether you noticed at all, but this a FORUM, not a simple marketplace or supermarket for cheap hiring.
Next thing: You say you look for affiliate accounts to buy, or do I lie again now, if I say this?
Scarce lost, Mister. Buying accounts is forbidden. For that alone I could have already banished you in the afternoon, but I wanted to give you a further chance.
Yous tell me if i am wrong and understand this wrong then i will gladly follow your steps :)
Better! ;)

Okay, for one, slamming together 10 fast nonsense posts so you can add a link to a thread is spammy. Everyone knows it, everyone thinks it. It demonstrates you are not here to be a contributing member. While this is not a violation, it always captures the attention of the Mods and Admins who will then keep a close eye on your activities.

Secondly, and more importantly, you offer to buy affiliate accounts. This is a violation of every company that offers affiliate accounts. Therefore, it is forbidden here on AffiliateFix. Offering to buy, or sell, non-transferable accounts is a violation of our policies.

Edit your thread and remove the offer to buy affiliate accounts or you will be banned.

Admin's word is final! Like it or not!

Admin

Okay, for one, slamming together 10 fast nonsense posts so you can add a link to a thread is spammy. Everyone knows it, everyone thinks it. It demonstrates you are not here to be a contributing member. While this is not a violation, it always captures the attention of the Mods and Admins who will then keep a close eye on your activities.

Secondly, and more importantly, you offer to buy affiliate accounts. This is a violation of every company that offers affiliate accounts. Therefore, it is forbidden here on AffiliateFix. Offering to buy, or sell, non-transferable accounts is a violation of our policies.

Edit your thread and remove the offer to buy affiliate accounts or you will be banned.

Admin's word is final! Like it or not!

Admin

I think i am a contributing members when i am posting in a buy/sell-thread of the forum about that i want to BUY something?
I guess that contribute to that part of the forum right? Its the whole idea with that thread i guess? To buy and sell thing? :) Maybe i am wrong again?

Honestly i did not know it was fobidden to buy/sell affiliateaccounts so i have removed that from the post.

I also removed my email so you cant say i am spamming my links or anything... (But it makes it harder for the members that wants to reach me to reach me but thats not that important..)

banners
Back