The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Painting a new page with FB Ads

WaveKid

affiliate
Hey AffiliateFix! :confused:
About a couple months ago - near April I discovered a new method that can completely turn my life around. I heard quite a lot about this method and that a variety of the high earners on CPA networks make a killing out of it.

Painting a new page with FB Ads
The picture below shows my alltime results while trying to paint a new page (in other words, trying out a completely new traffic source.)

Wave_Kid1.png

Here's my daily breakdown stats: Gyazo - 9b4b265477c9dfa2cbc0a86dfc74138a.png
On the other side, it may not look that awesome yet. Profit was about the same and a little more, however I am still in my testing zone - seeing what does and or doesn't work.

I know that's not a lot of earnings, so you can check out my earnings from 1/2 months ago by using a free traffic source - not FB Ads!

Wave_Kid1.png

Before any questions are posted, these earnings are from my first CPA account. I just recently created a new account to transition more towards FB Ads. I know the numbers are still quite low but they do add up when you keep adding work on-top of more work!

A variety of high earners get a 1000% ROI with Facebook - it's out of the world motivating to see others making a massive killing out of something you're trying to work at and not to mention, having fun at the same time too.

If you or a CPA friend of yours have any questions - don't hesitate to ask! I am open to any as long as it's related to my new method. Painting a new page with FB Ads, it doesn't take skill if you're already a ninja doing your own thing! :ninja:

WaveKid

Last edited:
so basically you are sending highly targeted traffic from facebook ads to your website (filled with cpa ads). Seems legit! :D If you hit the right niche, it can be a gold mine :)

MI
Back