The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid Traffic.

BlueFavorite

affiliate
Hi,

I'm new to paid traffic and always been using free traffic.
I've got a few questions about it.

When should I use a direct offer?
If I use a landing page should I focus on one offer or should I use a contentlocker?

Best Regards,
BlueFavorite

Content locker Don't Work With paid ads 99%
always try to use landing page in 95% of ur campaigns
as a start i will sudgest 1 offer for each campaign and 3 to 5 landing pages

Content locker Don't Work With paid ads 99%
always try to use landing page in 95% of ur campaigns
as a start i will sudgest 1 offer for each campaign and 3 to 5 landing pages
Thank you!
Do you maybe have an example of a lp which goes directly to an offer?

Best Regards,
BlueFavorite

Always go with landing page on paid traffic.

Keep them simple. The less distractions there are the better. All you are trying to do with the landing page is get their name and email and let them know what the product is about.

I do think that the landing pages will do fine with the paid traffic that you have. The later will not be the best option for you to work with and will thus affect the conversions that you are targeting. Landing pages are always unique very very easy now that you are directing people to a place. It helps you customize the look and feel.

Always go with landing page on paid traffic.

Keep them simple. The less distractions there are the better. All you are trying to do with the landing page is get their name and email and let them know what the product is about.

I thought a landing page is used to redirect them to the offer.

Best Regards,
BlueFavorite

I thought a landing page is used to redirect them to the offer.

Best Regards,
BlueFavorite

Well in affiliate marketing the money is in the list. You can redirect them to the offer if you want but only after they have signed up to your email list. Remember if you don't get their email then you won't be able to form a relationship with them and send them more promotions later down the road. And if you send them straight to the sales page they might decide not to buy the product anymore and your relationship with that customer will end. Send me a private message if you have any more questions.

MI
Back