The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid Forums MOBILE IMMERSION vs STM

One time payment for guides and tools - The Dojo
Best mobile paid alternative = Mobile Immersion
Best paid alternative = STM

If you're new and want some great tools and guides to get you started it's The Dojo.

If it's JUST mobile you want MI will do it, if its everything else STM.

It's that simple.

All GREAT and I wouldn't look elsewhere.

One time payment for guides and tools - The Dojo
Best mobile paid alternative = Mobile Immersion
Best paid alternative = STM

If you're new and want some great tools and guides to get you started it's The Dojo.

If it's JUST mobile you want MI will do it, if its everything else STM.

It's that simple.

All GREAT and I wouldn't look elsewhere.
thx @k for your input :)

I do suggest Mobile Immersion , as I was member of the both of them , but Mobile immersion is defenitely the way to go

Do you still carry on using their forums after a month ?
I didnt like STM that much comparing to the immersion area and also becausz its 99$ both of them and im on a tight budget , but when I have enogh money I will get them both for sure

Hm... Still, STM is constantly touted as one of the best paid IM/AM forums, they host some of the biggest IM events, blablabla. I know most of it it's marketing, typical... but is it really not worth it?

I know that it's hard to really say 100% sure a forum is better than the others, simply because it's a matter of how each one sees it and relates better with the topics discussed there.

I think, in order to get a better response, you should ask which forum is worth joining considering you're interested in...[fill in the blank]?

Even so, this doesn't mean the answers you get here will reflect the way you'll think after you join both forums, let's say.

For example, K is definitely an experienced marketer and in his opinion, MI is better if you want just mobile stuff. But are you sure you want just mobile? What if this doesn't resonate with you? You'll join MI, you realize that you don't really like working with mobile affiliation, then join STM and you find some other stuff there that you like and then you'll think K lied to you about which one's better, but that's just how every individual sees it.

And don't even bother doing some google research on which paid IM forum is better, because you'll find that every forum is considered the best by some people, and not so good by others :)

That's just the way it is.

The best thing to do? Simple, join both of them, give them a try for 30 days and if you don't like them, either get a refund, if the refund policy allows you to do this based on your "non-likeness" of the forum, or simply cancel your subscription.

Yeah, you'll have to pay for each $99, but at least this will give you YOUR OWN ANSWER to which one's the best, based on how you see it and based on what you need from it.

And of course, there's always the option to join the Dojo :) That's the route I took when I did all kind of research as you did :)) I researched about which one's better, some said X, some said Y is better, some swore Z is the best. I found out about the Dojo, I liked the idea that it's a one-time payment and this resonated a bit more with my because right back when I joined The Dojo I didn't really have enough time to dedicate to IM stuff, so I definitely didn't want to pay monthly for a forum, considering I wasn't ready to give 110% of my energy to implement everything I read there.

So now I can browse the Dojo whenever I want, I don't care if I don't have time to do any IM work, maybe I read it just for inspiration, etc. I know I should get to action and leave the long-hours reading aside if I want to achieve some results, but that's another story :)

I say STM MI gives you maybe few updates montly and all tutorial videos are from last autum,, also there is no forum?

STM have a lot stuffs, new info and its good place to start networking/masterminding

Mobile section is actually one of biggest sections at STM ;)

I say STM MI gives you maybe few updates montly and all tutorial videos are from last autum,, also there is no forum?

STM have a lot stuffs, new info and its good place to start networking/masterminding

Mobile section is actually one of biggest sections at STM ;)
Thx for the feedback :D

Thanks servandosilva.

Actually I want to stay focus on mobile marketing. Is it worth to focus on just mobile immersion? I have always been thinking how to succeed in mobile sweepstakes and pin submits, which I have difficulties getting it to convert.

Plus I am focusing on pop traffic only.

Are the contents updated as well?

banners
Back