The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Page Rank vs Domain Authority - Your thoughts?

I am seeing a lot of post about link building that Domain Authority is much relevant or important right now than checking page rank.

Domain Authority uses 40 metrics to calculate while PR can be manipulate, according to some blogs I read.
That's why they see Moz's domain autority is much accurate.

In terms or link building, it is said that the more DA a domain have, its more powerful.

Your thoughts?

My thoughts are ignorant actually. I wish I knew enough about this stuff--it's such an overload :). My first thoughts revolve around what Google thinks, then I take it from there. Isn't that why they keep changing there algorithms, because they base it on PR?

Im not trying to sound like a smart-ass, just seems like common sense to me...

DA uses PR too.

Hmm? I just wondering..
Recently, when I started scraping sites.
I found some sites with HIGH DA, but not so low PR.. maybe in the mid section..
I found some High PR sites, PR ranging to 5 - 6 .. Low OBL.. DA around 65..

I asked this because I am thinking of building links with High PR sites.. Vs.. High DA sites.. :D

PR 6 is easy to find nowadays.. Jeez.

Interesting discussion actually, learn something new everyday as I am totally oblivious to this sort of thing.

Jay Wessman may have an answer for us all :)

DA uses PR too.

Hmm? I just wondering..
Recently, when I started scraping sites.
I found some sites with HIGH DA, but not so low PR.. maybe in the mid section..
I found some High PR sites, PR ranging to 5 - 6 .. Low OBL.. DA around 65..

I asked this because I am thinking of building links with High PR sites.. Vs.. High DA sites.. :D

PR 6 is easy to find nowadays.. Jeez.

I agree, PR6 is easy to find but very hard to achieve.

Well, having my OWN PR6 blog will be hard due to my poor content writing. Haha!
Anyways, the PR6 site I found is a social bookmark or web directory kind of site.

Well, having my OWN PR6 blog will be hard due to my poor content writing. Haha!
Anyways, the PR6 site I found is a social bookmark or web directory kind of site.

Check out Website Review - SEO Tool | WooRank.com - I think you'll like it.

Nail everything on this 100% or as close to and you'll start to see Google and PR love you....

We moved instantly from a 2 - 3 just releasing 3.0.

Going to work on getting 100% score soon!

PR is irrelevant (at the least the way we know it), same and DA and PA and etc, what I think is valid and top ranking signal, is the trust-relevancy. I would advise you guys to read more in Google Patents for trust authority and seed sites, I bet you will find some interesting things to think of.

MI
Back