The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Over $32K Spent On Bing so far!

Yeah, that makes sense. I have even asked support if it is possible to find out what all possible keywords are hidden in a broad search. They said it is not possible to find out, you can only run a "search term" report to check what keywords have triggered clicks for a broad keyword for you. I have checked that and truth is some of them are completely different - means people clicked them by mistake probably.

Btw average cpc of 20 cents sounds incredible to me. I run an offer that is US only and i would not get any traffic for 20 cents. Maybe I need to promote offers with multiple geos...What is your quality score? And do you group similar keywords to ad groups and create ad copies related to those groups?

Many thanks for your answers!

Yeah, that makes sense. I have even asked support if it is possible to find out what all possible keywords are hidden in a broad search. They said it is not possible to find out, you can only run a "search term" report to check what keywords have triggered clicks for a broad keyword for you. I have checked that and truth is some of them are completely different - means people clicked them by mistake probably.

Btw average cpc of 20 cents sounds incredible to me. I run an offer that is US only and i would not get any traffic for 20 cents. Maybe I need to promote offers with multiple geos...What is your quality score? And do you group similar keywords to ad groups and create ad copies related to those groups?

Many thanks for your answers!

1) My quality score is 7 and up.

2) I use ad groups with the same ads for all ad groups.

But if you do enough testing, you will see that certain ad groups converts a lot more than the rest. Some might even be wasting your money, with little to no conversion.

You can track conversion per Adgroups via prosper202 custom variable.

Do you know how many searches per month have all your keywords together - according to Bing ads keyword planner or Google keyword planner? And what is your average CTR? Mine is quite low, around 1.5% :-(

Do you know how many searches per month have all your keywords together - according to Bing ads keyword planner or Google keyword planner? And what is your average CTR? Mine is quite low, around 1.5% :-(

My CTR is around 5-10% on average.

Like I said, I use gooogle keyword planner for my keywords with at least a 100 average monthly searches and up.

Once more thanks for your answers - you are really helpful mate!

Another question - since you run CPS offers - do you utilize both desktop and mobile traffic? I am pretty sure desktop is much better for CPS, isnt it? I always put -20% for tablets and -50% for mobiles as I dont believe many people will fill those long forms and credit card info on mobile phones (at least I would never do) ...what do you think?

Once more thanks for your answers - you are really helpful mate!

Another question - since you run CPS offers - do you utilize both desktop and mobile traffic? I am pretty sure desktop is much better for CPS, isnt it? I always put -20% for tablets and -50% for mobiles as I dont believe many people will fill those long forms and credit card info on mobile phones (at least I would never do) ...what do you think?

You are right, for CPS offers, desktop is better.

Bing now has an option to reduce tablet and mobile bids by -100%. This way you can only focus on desktop.

This is a lifesaver because even at -20% reduced bid from tablets, its still a majority of my traffic and a waste of money.

My CTR is around 5-10% on average.

Like I said, I use gooogle keyword planner for my keywords with at least a 100 average monthly searches and up.
My biggest problem now is CTR - it is somewhere around 1% :( How can you achieve 5-10% ?? That is unbelievable! I read few tricks, but they are not helping me :(

My biggest problem now is CTR - it is somewhere around 1% :( How can you achieve 5-10% ?? That is unbelievable! I read few tricks, but they are not helping me :(

Low CTR on bing is either a results of ad copy, keyword targeting and partly your ad position.

Try to improve improve on those and see what happens.

MI
Back